Chapter 28

The large shrimp that's bringing the crew up the twisted cloud road doesn't stop for a second as it continues to ascend the ship to new heights.

"How is this even possible?!" Nami asks as she clings to the railing to keep her balance.

Rose chuckles at her disbelief as she relaxes next to her. "Hard to tell what's not possible anymore. This river could be man-made for all we know."

Robin looks ahead to see that the ship is reaching another gateway. "It looks like we're reaching the exit."

"Looks like there's something written on the gate." Chopper says while Usopp grabs his binoculars.

Once the sniper takes a look at the sign at the top of the gate, he begins to grow more nervous. "It says that we're heading to Godland Skypiea!"

Luffy widely grins at the announcement as they're about to get through the gate. "Then let's go!"

Once the speedy shrimp takes them through the gate, everyone gapes in awe at the large island that's mostly made of clouds except for the trees and buildings.

Rose widely grins at the beautiful white island, as the ship gets closer to the beach, before she heads inside to change clothes. Once the boat stops, Luffy wastes no time in jumping overboard to run around on the soft shoreline. "This is awesome!"

Usopp and Chopper quickly join in as they jump onto the cloudy beach.

"Hey what about the anchor?! There's no sea floor here!" Zoro says, but his captain is too busy running around to worry about it.

"Never mind..." The swordsman quietly sighs at his childishness before he looks around at the amazing island. "I can't believe a place like this exists."

Sanji nods in agreement as he rolls up the bottom of his pants and takes off his blazer. "You got that right, no wonder the others are so excited."

He quickly dives off into the cloudy ocean to swim into the water with a goofy grin, and leaves Zoro to sweat drop at his antics. "You're no different from them..."

He shakes his head at the situation before he drops the anchor into the water.

Meanwhile, Rose walks outside in a pale purple tank top, black capris with her sword strapped onto her light blue belt, dark blue sandals with a thin ankle strap to keep them from falling off, and her dark red backpack safely strapped on. When she looks around, she finds Nami about to free the south bird with the bird waiting patiently for freedom.

Once the south bird is finally free of his chain, he flies towards Nami to peck at her, but before he can do anything Rose creates a gust of wind to lift him away from her.

The bird angrily squawks at the wind girl, while she only chuckles and waves at him. "Sorry for not freeing you sooner, but we won't bother you anymore."

The bird only narrows his eyes at the easygoing, freckled, girl before he accepts his freedom and flies away from the crazy crew.

Nami quietly sighs in relief of not getting pecked before she turns to Zoro. "Did you drop the anchor?"

"Yea, but I'm not sure if it'll do any good with the island being made up of clouds."

Robin looks down at the cloud before she turns to Nami. "Is your log pose still pointing up?"

The navigator blinks at the question before she looks to see that the log pose is pointing towards the island. "Nope, this is exactly where we're supposed to be."

"Works for me." Rose says as she wastes no time in flying off the ship to join the Luffy, Chopper, and Usopp in running around on the soft, fluffy, clouds that make up the beach.