Chapter 63

Ever since the start of the battle between Nami and Kalifa, the pirate has been struggling to hold her own. With both six styles and this weird bubble power to work with, she knew she had to go all out with her clima-tact.

Kalifa keeps trying to touch her, but the pirate knew that could only lead to trouble, so she's been creating constant mists to form mirages of herself all around the room.

"This little trick of yours is getting annoying..." Kalifa mumbles because this is the third time that the pirate has pulled this trick to keep her from hitting her. Because of this, she creates bubbles, off her arms, and spins around the room at top speed, to fire them at all angles.

A few of the Nami clones were hit, but not all of them. And since the remaining seven versions were standing, that means she didn't hit the real one.

Lucky for Nami, Kalifa's miss gave her all the time she needed to create floating balls of electricity around the room. "Take this!"

The electricity surges throughout the room and zaps Kalifa!

Kalifa shrieks from the attack, but doesn't go down when the lightning stopped. It surely left damage, because burnt marks can be seen on her body.

The anger can also be clearly shown when she rushes at one mirage at a time to destroy them with a finger pistol. Before she can reach the fourth one, a loud crash in the wall gets both women to look in shock at a monstrous, brown, furry hand coming in.

When the hand crashes into the room, a gust of wind comes in with enough strength to blow away Nami's mist, but she's too shocked by the giant hand to do anything.

"What the hell?!" Nami questions when the hand reels back to see Chopper's monster form's face, but doesn't recognize him.

Kalifa is more so horrified by the sight of the new monster, and is in a defensive stance, because she thinks that it's Nami. "W-what's this, you're a devil fruit user too?!"

*What's wrong with this woman?* Nami sweat drops at the agent's stupidity, before she gets a closer look at the reindeer's form.

When she sees the hat, and the reindeer's horns, she starts to recognize him as the crew's doctor. "CHOPPER?!"

Before she can do anything, Chopper tries to swat down the agent, like what he did with Kumadori, but she's quick to avoid his attack.

"I'll teach you!" She sky walks around the room, to avoid her enemy's hands. Once she's able to get close enough, she kicks him in the face, while making it round and shiny with her bubble powers.

"STOP THAT!" Nami calls out, much to Kalifa's surprise, to see her not being the giant creature.

Nami ignores the agent's stupidity to try to talk to her friend. "THAT'S YOU, RIGHT CHOPPER?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!"

Unfortunately for her, Chopper doesn't recognize her, and tries to hit her as well.

She screams in fright, as she jumps away from his hand to avoid getting killed.

Chopper roars in frustration, of not hitting anything, and grabs the bathtub, full of water, from the corner of the room.

Both girls grow scared of what he's trying to do, and duck when he throws the tub across the room.

As the tub is destroyed by the wall, Nami looks back to her friend to see that the water also got him when he grabbed it, and washed the soap off.

Once seeing that, she realizes that water could wash off the power's effects, and power up her charge in the process!