Chapter 51

Just as Robin's group managed to reach a clearing, half a mile from where Zoro and Kenshin are fighting, they start to hear the sound of someone running.

Sanji was the first to react by running in between them and the new arrival, and colliding his leg with a stop sign!

Nami, Usopp, and Chopper all scream in fright from the sight of a raging bartender trying to maim them with a weird looking sign, and huddled together while Robin keeps her arms crossed.

As soon as the chef pushes the stranger's weapon off, with a dent in the metal rod as a mark of where his leg was, Robin sprouted eight arms off the ground. Each of the challenger's limbs, receives two arms, to the bartender's shock, but the reaction gets turned to Robin when she tries to put him in a clutch, but her arms can't pull him.

No matter how hard Robin tries to put him in a clutch, even with doubling the arms, it's as if she's trying to break a steel statue! The bartender proves to be more than alive when he gets over the freaky hands, and uses his monstrous strength to get out of her grip as if it belonged to a mere child!

He looks back at the freaky arms, but he barely freaks out at the sight of them. "What the hell? More Dullahan magic?"

Robin grows curious by the question, but Sanji could care less as he keeps his spot in between his friends and the fellow blond. "What the hell's your problem asshole?! Who the hell are you?!"

The bartender glares at the well-dressed man, from behind his blue sunglasses, and grips onto his stop sign. "You want to know my problem? It's you shit head! I heard what you're planning with that bastard Izaya, and it stops here!"

With a mighty roar, he takes a swing at the chef, but this time he dodges with a swift jump!

"I don't know what you're talking about! And who are you?!" Sanji asks again as he spins in midair for a kick, but the challenger easily takes his leg!

"My name is Shizuo Heiwajima, and your lies won't work on me! YOU'RE DEAD!" Shizuo yells out as he throws Sanji in the woods as if he's a stick!

Chopper, Nami, and Usopp are completely terrified when they watch Sanji break through three trees, from his crazy strength.

Nami can't explain why, but she starts getting worried about the blond man when she watches him fly, and is tempted to go see if he's alive as soon as he lands. That worry is shot down though when she sees him stumble back up.

Sanji may feel an ache in his sides, but he doesn't give a shit. All he does care about right now is giving this bastard his own payback for the monstrous throw. "Alright, that's it!"

In a flash, Sanji ran at him faster than anyone could expect, and gave Shizuo a roundhouse kick to the side hard enough to give him his own flight!

As Sanji runs after him, Shizuo lands on his back half a mile from him, but he's quick to get up while he grabs a thin, long tree with his other hand! Even though he just got sent flying a demonic smirk crawls onto his face as he breaks off the tree like it's just a twig! "So, Izaya thinks he can kill a monster with another monster huh? Alright, let's see how you handle this!"

He throws it with precision towards Sanji, who stops running in his tracks when he sees the flying tree. "What the hell?!"

He jumps to the side to avoid the flying timber, and looks back to see it crash into another tree with enough strength to knock it down with it!

The others notice the crazy strength as well, with Usopp voicing the rest of the weakling trio's thoughts. "H-he threw that tree like it was nothing! How can we face that?!"