Chapter 29

As Nami watches Luffy, Usopp, and Sanji reach Conis' house with the two natives, she can't help but worry about the crew's new situation as second class criminals. "They'd better get back quick..."

"Are these priests really that tough?" Zoro asks as he pulls the anchor out of the water.

Rose looks down at the crew from the crow's nest, where she's ready to release the sails at any moment. "From what we heard, these guys took down almost an entire pirate crew without breaking a sweat."

Chopper tenses up at the thought before he looks back at the island. "Really?!"

Before she can answer, the boat begins to shake and starts being slightly lifted.

"What's going on?!" Nami asks as she grabs onto the railing to keep herself from falling.

"The shrimp that brought us here came back for us." Robin says, as if it's a regular thing, while she holds onto the railing beside her.

Rose widens her eyes at the answer and looks down to see that the archaeologist's right, because the white waters under the ship have been replaced by the back of a giant, pink, shrimp. *Here we go...*

She grips onto the edge of the crow's nest to keep her balance when the ship starts moving away from the beach, and to the Upper Yard.

Zoro grits his teeth as he regains his balance and calls up to the wind girl. "ROSE, GET THE OTHERS BACK TO THE ISLAND!"

Nami widens their eyes at the order before she turns to the swordsman. "Wait, what about you?!"

"I'm staying to take on the priests."

"That's crazy!" Chopper says while Rose looks back at the cloud island.

When the brunette sees what's following them close behind, she immediately rejects the idea. "That plan's not gonna work with these guys on our tail!"

The others follow her gaze and share an equally shocked look when they see dozens of green fanged eels, that are larger than the ship, following behind with one jumping as high as twenty feet in air at a time.

Robin blinks at the sea creatures before she looks at the island they left behind. "If she tries to fly us off the ship then I doubt the eels would have a problem with eating us."

"Don't say that! What if we take down the shrimp?!" Chopper asks, but Zoro's already ahead of him as he jumps off the front of the ship and onto the head of the shrimp with two swords out.

Rose goes down to join him as she takes out her sword. Once she lands on the head, she tries to stab the shrimp's head multiple times along with Zoro, but the shell is too hard for either of them to leave a crack in it.

"Damn, this isn't working." Zoro says as he stops to see that they didn't even make a scratch on its head.

Rose looks ahead to the green land that the shrimp's taking them, and brings both her and Zoro back onto the ship. "Looks like we're being sent for heaven's judgement."

"So we're going back to the island after all..." Nami says in defeat as the shrimp reaches the Upper Yard.

The eels stop following them as the boat is dragged through the island's river until they reach a lake, where a sacrificial altar in the middle of the water is waiting for them.

"We're being sacrificed?!" Chopper asks in fright as their kidnapper brings the ship to the top of the altar.

Rose blinks at the gentle drop off as she watches the shrimp leave them alone with nobody to guard them. "It doesn't look like they're worried about us leaving."