Chapter 13

When lunch was finished, Rose goes into the girls' room to get ready for their new adventure. Once inside, she quickly changes, from the clothes that she borrowed from Nami, into the clean purple t-shirt and blue jeans that she came to this world in.

She neatly folds the clothes that she borrowed, places them in Nami's laundry bin , and takes a look in the mirror before she chuckles at the pizza slice logo on her t-shirt. She looks down at her worn out sneakers, then changes out of them, and into a pair of slim black slippers that she got in town. After she finishes changing, she takes a look at her small chest, to see that something's missing, and pulls her necklace out of her t-shirt with a smile.

When she likes what she sees, she goes into her backpack, and pulls out a long, blue, thin layered, hooded jacket with dark purple lines embroidered around the waistline and edges. She pulls on the long sleeves to allow the bottom of her jacket to reach down to the middle of her calves.

She beams a smile at her reflection before she starts securing the bottom button at her mid thigh, and keeps going until she secures the final button at the top of her chest.

Once she pulls the silver chain of her necklace out of her jacket, to let the red and black crystal hang on the outside of her clothes, Nami and Vivi walk inside and spot the jacket.

Vivi looks over Rose's new outfit, and gives her an approving grin. "I was just about to see if you needed clothes. The jacket looks good on you."

Rose mutters a thanks before she looks at their matching outfits. "Same to you guys, the dancer outfits look cute."

"Thank you." Vivi grins at the compliment before she goes to the desk, then grabs a pen and paper to begin writing a letter.

"Sanji bought one for you too if you want." Nami says as she pulls out a red dancer outfit, with the similar design to hers and Vivi's, from her bag.

Rose widens her eyes at the cute outfit before she shakes her head, while raising her hands defensively to keep the clothes away from her. "I'm sorry, I appreciate it, but I don't think I can accept a gift like that. It's too much. Besides, we need to cover up for the desert anyway, right?"

Nami is surprised by the refusal, then sighs in disappointment as she puts the outfit away. "Yea, we are. It's kind of a shame, but we gotta cover up to avoid getting sunburn. I just thought I'd let you know we have one for you too, in case you're interested. Did you get water for the trip?"

"Yea, I got a few containers of water, some spare clothes, food, and a couple of other supplies. How long will it take to get to Yuba Vivi?"

"A few days. The sooner we go there and find the rebel leader the better."

Rose slowly nods while she keeps a small smile on her face. "Yea, you're right... Hey, what are you writing anyway?"

"A letter to my father. I want to send Carue off on his own at a different spot in order for him to travel to the capital and deliver it to him."

"In that case, I'll go outside to see if there's a good place to dock coming up." Rose picks up her backpack and leaves the room just before her smile fades away. She starts to feel guilty in being quiet about the where Kohza is, as well as putting her plan to get to Yuba faster on hold, but she has to. Since this is possibly the last adventure Ace and Luffy have before the war, the last thing she wants is to shorten the little time they have left together...

She quietly sighs to herself, as she heads outside to the deck where she finds Zoro training by swinging a heavy weight, with Chopper and Carue using the wind made from the strikes to cool themselves down.