Chapter 31

Just a few minutes after Eneru's battle with the warriors was concluded, Luffy, Aisa, and Pierre were able to escape the fried snake through her open mouth.

Once they're safely outside, Luffy grins at the exciting new place as he climbs up the pyramid. Aisa skittishly looks around the ancient city before she follows Luffy along with the bird.

When they reach the top, Luffy can't stop the excited grin from forming on his face. "Whoa, this place is awesome!"

Pierre remains speechless at the sight while the little Shandorian girl gets taken aback by her new surroundings of the ancient city. "No way, is this my homeland?"

Luffy ignores the question as he looks around for the gold, but he sees a broken plaza instead. Not being able to see who's there from the great height that they're on, he runs ahead to see if his friends are there.

Pierre flies after the pirate alone, since Aisa wants to run after them to get as much of a feel of her homeland as possible.

As she runs through the town, Aisa grows more amazed at the ruins as she takes in the view. When she's almost to the plaza, she stops when she sees a light blue glow from the window of a nearby building.

She hums in curiosity as she gets a closer look at what's inside and spots a pair of shining, two colored, gems on the table for a moment before she hears Luffy's distressed shouts. "ZORO, ROBIN, CHOPPER, KNIGHT GUY!"

The child follows his yells to the square and looks in horror to see that not only were the pirates and the knight were unconscious from electrocution, but her tribe's strongest warrior as well. "WIPER?!"

She runs up to her fellow Shandorian to see that he's still breathing. Tears start forming in her eyes as she tries to wake him up, but he won't get up.

Luffy goes next to Zoro and grabs him by the shoulder to try to shake him awake. "Zoro, what happened?!"

Zoro stays unconscious, with the only way for Luffy to see that he's alive is the rising and falling of his chest.

The captain furrows his eyes at his friends' conditions as he grows angrier by the minute. "Who the hell did this?"

"It has to be Eneru!" Aisa says as she lets Wiper rest.

Luffy lays Zoro on the ground as he turns to her. "Is Eneru the god?"

Aisa nods as she looks back at the fried snake that they were trapped in. "My mantra couldn't reach outside when we were eaten, so I don't know what happened, but I'm sure it was him!"

They stop when they hear Robin stirring, so Luffy runs up to her and gently lifts her torso up. "Robin, what happened?!"

Robin weakly looks up to her captain as she speaks up, barely loud enough to whisper. "W-we fought Eneru... He took navigator-san and wind-chan..."

"He did what?!" Luffy asks in fury.

"Listen to me." Robin weakly says as both Luffy, Aisa, and Pierre listen. "Eneru plans to destroy everything. Both this island and the people on it... We need to..."

She couldn't finish her sentence when her consciousness fades away.

"Robin, hey!" Luffy tries to wake her up, but it's no good.

Aisa gets up and focuses her mantra until she senses Rose, Nami, and Eneru's auras. "I know where they're going. I can hear their voices."

Luffy nods as he gently sets his crew mate down. "Tell me which way to go..."

Aisa silently agrees as she points in the direction that his friends are heading, so he can run off on his own. Aisa rushes to get on Pierre's back and flies off to guide the pirate in finding the god that's caused this island so much grief.