Acknowledgements

Hi guys.

It feels crazy to be returning to this book after such a long time, and I think I owe some of you an apology.

This fanfiction was not my first, but it was the one I placed the most effort, love, and dedication into, and I will forever hold Camilla and Alec and the relationships and moments I created in my heart. I know that many of you have experienced just as many emotions reading this book as I did while writing it, and I know that many of you love these characters and their stories just as much as I do (if not more).

That being said it has been four years since I first released this fanfiction and as a person, I have grown as have my interests- unfortunately, Alec/Shadowhunters are no longer the things I have a passion/love for writing about and it would feel ungenuine for me to force myself to continue. I would rather leave you with the beautiful and perfect moments that Camilla and Alec had and let a good thing be.

I am sorry for how long I have left you all hanging and how inconsistent I have been with my uploads, but I have more/ better work up on my page for characters/ worlds that I hold dear to my heart right now and if you would like to, feel free to check those out and maybe fall in love with a whole new character of mine.

Thank you all for the love and dedication, lovely comments and encouraging words and I hope you aren't too disappointed in me.

This is not goodbye to Camilla and Alec as I know I will imagine them getting their HEA- who knows what the future will hold?

THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU >3