(5)Thanks for the tat

"Am I the only one who finds this situation unusual? Cause there are two mundanes

"Am I the only one who finds this situation unusual? Cause there are two mundanes..."

"She's not a mundane, Alec. You saw what happened! She held the serph blade in her hand and it lit up and plus they survived demon venom no normal mundane could do that" I heard the voice in the distance exclaim. I feel my minding unwinding and awakening and attempt to slowly open my heavy eyes and once I do so successfully I quickly realise I'm in an unknown room and I'm lying on a plush king-sized bed.

"Guys, shut up she's awake" I heard a female voice scold and quickly turn to her and realise that it's the same girl from the club, just without the platinum wig. I take in her features and immediately decide she's a rare beauty; with luscious dark brown hair that descends down to her chest and big bold hickory eyes that were decorated with extended lashed she stared intently down at me. She wore a mesmerising red dress that fit her body like a glove, hugging her curves and revealing her cleavage that had a weird tattoo in between. As my eyes scanned her I quickly learned that she had many weird almost Keltic tattoos.

"Hey, I'm Isabelle Lightwood" She smiled kindly as I slowly began to sit up, instantly making my vision blurry with black dots and discolouration making me bring a hand to caress my head and a quiet groan to escape my lips.

Once I open my eyes for the second time I find that everything is clear to my view and notice immediately that Isabelle is stood before me with blondie (Who I now know to be Jace) Stood next to her, his face carrying an anxious expression. I quickly scan over Jace aswell, also noticing his good looks; with his messy blonde hair and blue and brown eyes he was definitely the kind of guy I could imagine girls falling over each other for.

I immediately swore that I wouldn't be one of them.

My eyes than turned over to Alec, who was stood there, his lean and built body leaning against the furthest wall, his arms folded emphasising his muscular biceps as he stared at me, his expression almost... bored.

However, in that moment everything comes rushing back to me, and I immediately find myself almost lunging off the bed "Where's Clary?! What happened to Clary" I demanded standing up, but unfortunately for me Isabelle was to quick and carefully ushered me back onto the bed, her kind eyes easing my worry.

"Clarys fine, we healed her wound and she's recovering in the next room" Isabelle explained as she sat on the bed next to me, her smile reassuring making me thaw slightly, but then again after everything that happened today I don't think trusting these people would be easy.

"What do you mean you 'healed' her?" I ask quizzingly.

"Right I forget your not from our world" Isabelle muttered making me frown slightly.

Are these people high?

"Look at your right wrist" At his cold voice, I found myself glancing in his direction earning an icy stare from him making my stomach turn.