PROLOGUE

C a m i l l a   F r a y

Loud, sarcastic, vulgar and blunt.

She's 18 years old, full of energy and always says whatever the hell she's thinking; consequences be damned. Cam had always lived a fairly content life with her family and best friends, happily enough that people wouldn't think otherwise. But somethings always felt wrong, she's felt empty like something, a piece of her, was missing yet she could never figure out what it was.

But that all changed when she met him...

A l e c   L i g h t w o o d

Magnificent green eyes, brooding face and mysterious aura. Not to mention sarcastic tendencies and a hilarious deadpanning face.

But he's got monsters too, just not what he, or anyone else thought that they would be. See Alec has always been the golden boy; followed every rule, obeyed every order and never listened his heart, only his mind.

So, imagine when Camilla comes crashing into his life; this wild, reckless and feisty girl that brings too much drama too handle and pushes him beyond boundaries he didn't know he even had.

And it drives them both crazy...

But maybe, just maybe, they are both exactly what the other needs; to feel whole, to feel love and heartbreak and to feel like they belong.

***