(6)Female anatomy

"We don't know these girls" Alec complained again as we made our way through the institute

"We don't know these girls" Alec complained again as we made our way through the institute. I found out pretty quickly that it was increasingly large; every new room we saw bigger than the last. Isabelle, Alec and I were currently making our way to the main part of the institute, and the entire 3-minute journey here has consisted of Alec's moral complaining about distrust.

"There's no such thing as new Shadowhunter's." He added, his eyes glancing suspiciously at me as if I was moments away from viciously slaughtering every individual within the building.

Which I obviously wasn't planning on doing... Unless Alec shut the fuck up.

"There is now." Isabelle said sighing, clearly Alec wasn't just getting on my nerves, he was pissing of Izzy as well. "You don't find that strange?" He questioned persistently, his arms folded and eyes hard as he stared down quizzically at his sister. I took this opportunity to step away from their intense sibling disagreement and sat onto the nearest couch I could find, my feet aching from the restrictions of these heels.

"What I find strange is that you're so upset." Isabelle replied, her smile taunting as she raised her brow in challenge making me smile lazily at her wittiness. "Maybe you're upset by the way Jace is looking at Clary." I said jokingly, my body leaning back onto the sofa, one leg over the other as I stare mischievously at Alec. He quickly turned around to me, his expression looked perplexed but his eyes held another indescribable emotion. "What?" He asked exasperated making me smirk, "Well, Clary's a pretty girl plus Jace seems like the type to enjoy being the knight in shining armour saving the damsel in distress, maybe your jealous that my sisters charm is going to steal Jace away from you" I explained wearing a provoking smile, my facial expression innocent contradicting my teasing words.

However, before Alec could say his piece, and I knew he had A LOT to say, Isabelle spoke, somewhere within our conversation she had managed to come and sit near me and was now leaning backwards like myself, her eyes on Alec "You know, you should be happy that Jace is interested in someone other than himself." She stated as I chuckled lightly, making Alec narrow his eyes at me.

"Maybe I'm pissed that she's ruined the mission. We never found out who's buying the blood. That was our one job." He stated boreally, his face serious as if never 'completing' the mission was punishable by death or something.

Or was it?

Before I could ask Jace and Clary walked back and he quickly pointes out my wound "Your wound, it's healed." He states making my eyes glance down to the area above my chest, and I almost recoiled at the sight of there being no wound, not even a scar in its place.

"How is that even possible?" I question to myself, my tone exasperated. "So, what, I'm miraculously healed, and all of you stunning people have magical powers?" I asked unbelievingly making Jace grin in reply, probably by the fact I called everyone stunning.

Though it wasn't exactly a lie.

"No, don't confuse me with a warlock." He said.

"A what?" Clary asked, her face morphing more and more into confusion as the time passed by.