16

I woke up the next morning in my bed but Colby wasn't there. I sat up confused and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I heard him talking to someone out in kitchen

"Colby" I called out. A few seconds later Colby opened the door with a tray  of food. "Happy Birthday" He said and walked over to me handing me the tray of food before climbing back in bed next to Me.

I looked down at the tray. There was pancakes with rainbow sprinkles in them and a birthday candle a bowl of pomegranate my favorite and a glass of apple juice. "Aw thank you" I said then leaned over and gave him a kiss. "Wait who were you talking to out there" I asked 

"Who do you think" I heard a familiar voice say I looked over to the door. "QUIN" I yelled setting the tray on the bed before jumping up and tackling her in a hug. She laughed "Happy birthday crazy" she said

We walked back into the room and settled on the bed.

"Wait we need to light the candle" Quin said before running out of the room. She came back a minute later with a lighter and 2 plates of food for her and Colby. She came and sat back down  and handed Colby his Pancakes.

Colby took the lighter and lit the candle on my Pancakes. Him and Quin sang happy birthday.

"Guys" I said when they finished. "Thank you but no more celebrating today after this okay"

They nodded and smirked at each other. I blew out the candle and we started eating.

"So Quin do you have any embarrassing stories about Marissa" Colby asked. "I sure do" she said. "Quin" I said but she ignored me.

"Maybe 3 years ago we were in Target during the summertime and we were looking at the displayed outdoor furniture and Marissa walked around a fire pit table and her ass hit a fake potted plant. It fell on the floor and broke we both walked away quickly. a minute later there were some high school girls telling an employee about the broken pot. And Marissa decides to walk over and be like what happened knowing full well what happened. the girls told her and Marissa goes and gasps and says ohhh nooo and we left laughing" Quin said

 (authors note, that is a true story)

I hid my face in my hands as Colby laughed.  He put his arm around my shoulders. "Of course I can see her doing that" he said

We all talked for awhile before Quin left to go back to the hospital to be with Elliot. 

Colby grabbed all the dishes and brought them to the kitchen. He came back with a envelope and handed it to me. "Colby what is this" I asked he smiled "Just open it" he said. I opened it and pulled out a letter. I unfolded it and started to read.

Happy Birthday Marissa. I know we just met 4 days ago but when I'm with you it feels like we have known each other for so long. Your so kind and funny and honestly the strongest girl I've ever met. These past 4 days with you have made me so happy happier than I have been in a long time. So I have a question for you. Marissa will you be my Girlfriend -Colby

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes I tackled him on the bed hugging him

"YEEEESSS" I screamed. He sat us both up and pulled away placing his hand on my cheek before pulling me in for a long passionate kiss. In this moment I couldn't contain the happiness that came over me. I smiled against his lips enjoying this moment.

It didn't last long before my phone rang. I groaned and pulled away and grabbed my phone

"Hi Grandma" I said. "Hi honey Happy Birthday" my Grandma said. "thank you" I said. "Oh I miss you" She said.

My grandparents house was 2 hours north of my apartment.

"I miss you too" I said. "Ok honey I have to go I love you" she said "I love you too" I said then hung up.

I stood up and rushed to get a outfit for today. 

"Woah what's going on" Colby said. coming over to me. "Change of plans we are going to go surprise my Grandparents" I said. He laughed and kissed me. "Ok babygirl" he said giving me butterflies. "Ok I have to get ready" I said patting his chest before I sat on the bed and took of my sweatshirt because I was wearing a sports bra.

I started to unwrap my arms so I could shower. When I was done I looked down and cringed. Colby walked over to me. "Hey look at me your ok" He said. I nodded and stood up and put a rubber glove on my right hand to cover my stitches in the shower. 

"ok I'm gonna shower" I said. "Ok I'll be right here" he said sitting on the bed. I nodded and shut the bathroom door. I got undressed and got in the shower and showered quickly. I got out of the shower and got dressed. I put on black ripped up skinny jeans a black bralette and my sheer black shirt on top I straightened my hair and Did my Makeup I put liquid eyeliner on top and under my eyes and winged it out. some blush highlighter and matte black lipstick. I grabbed my pajamas off the floor and walked out into my room.

"Hey so I ...."Colby started. He looked me up and down.

I laughed and went into my closet to throw my pajamas in the basket. "Like what you see brock" I said as i walked back out with my smooth black leather platform boots. 

"Absolutely" he said with a smirk. I giggled and sat next to him on the bed pulling my boots on. I sat up and looked at him he was still staring I laughed and kissed him. 

I pulled away and patted his chest. "Ok get dressed" I said. "Yes ma'am" he said with a salute and stood up. "Dork" I said as he went to his suitcase.

I laid sideways on my bed and looked at my phone while he got ready. 

"Ready" He said 

I looked at him and my jaw dropped. He had on his black bondage pants and his black t shirt with gray up the sides and his vans.

"Like what you see M" He said with a laugh. I smiled and walked over to him. "Absolutely" I said and kissed him. I pulled back and grabbed his hand. "Lets go" I said and walked to the front door I grabbed my purse and keys.

"Colby can you grab me a jacket from my closet please" I said. "No problem baby" he said and jogged into my room. A minute later he came back with my black XPLR Hell Week letterman jacket.

"Of course you pick that one" I said with a giggle and put it on. "Its cool where did you get it" he said with a smirk as we walked out of the apartment. "Oh you know these two dumb YouTuber's I watch" I said smirking "Dumb" he said smiling. "Ok one of them is cool and the other is dumb" I said. "Exactly" he said laughing. "Yep the blonde one is cool and the brunette is kinda dumb" I said laughing as we got to the parking lot. "Oh that's it" he said then chased me around the parking lot. When he caught me he threw me over his shoulder and slapped my ass hard. "Colby" I squealed.

He took my keys out of my pocket and carried me to my car. "I'm driving" he said and set me down. "Ok" I said and smiled at him.

He smiled back at me and gave me a kiss and opened the door for me. "Thank you baby" I said and got in. "Of course princess.

I put the address into his phone and we were on our way. We spent the 2 hours laughing and singing and I danced like a dumbass and he just egged me on.

When we turned onto there road I saw a car in the driveway it was Elizabeth and Marks!!!