53

I woke up sore as fuck. I slowly got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I had black eyes my nose was all purple and my cheeks were puffy. I was covered in cuts and burns My arms were wrapped.

I walked back into the bedroom and put my back brace on. I put my hair up and walked out into the Living room limping a bit. Everyone was in there. "Hey there she is." Colby's dad said softly as I sat down on the couch next to Colby. Sam and kat were sitting on the couch as well.

Colby's parent's were in there chair's across from the couch. "What time is it." I said barely audible. My voice was pretty much gone because of screaming and crying yesterday. "It's 12:00." Kat said and smiled softly at me.

"How are you feeling sweetie." Colby's mom asked. "I don't know." I said again barely audible. "That's ok love." Colby said. He went to wrap his arm around me and I flinched back. I hugged my knee's to my chest. "I'm sorry." I said. "You have nothing to be sorry for M" Colby said.

He slowly opened his arms for me. I slowly scooted over into them. His warmth enveloping me. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face into his shirt inhaling his scent giving me a sense of comfort.

Colby's phone rang making me jump. Colby grabbed his phone. "I have to take this it's the police okay ill be right back." he said going to stand up but I clung to his shirt. Kat slowly got up and came over to me and sat down then opened her arms. I looked at her hesitantly but leaned into her.

Colby walked out of the room answering his phone. Kat stroked my hair as she held me. Colby came back into the room a minute later and came over and sat and I instantly let go of kat and wrapped my arms around his waist my head on his chest.

"What did the police say." I said my voice cracking. "They need to get your statement still so they are going to come over today since we go home tomorrow." Colby said. I started to shake a little. Colby's mom grabbed a knit blanket and covered me with it. "I'm gonna make you something to eat ok." She said and walked out of the room into the kitchen.

"I'm not hungry." I said. "I know babygirl but you should try and eat something." Colby said. A few minutes later Colby's mom came back in with a ham and cheese sandwich. "Here honey." She said handing me the plate.

I sat up a little. "Thank you." I said as Colby's mom sat down. I ate slowly and actually finished the sandwich. Just as I finished the door bell rang making me jump. "I got it." Colby's dad said and walked to the front door.

A few seconds later he came back with 2 police officers. One was a man and one was a woman. Colby's parents left the room so I would be more comfortable. The officers sat in the chairs across from us. Colby sat on my left side holding me. Sam on my right and kat next to him.

"Hi Marissa I'm officer Williams and this is my partner officer Callahan." the man said. "We just need to ask you some questions if that's ok." Officer Callahan said. I nodded. "So I want you to tell me what happened as best as you can start to finish." Callahan said.

I adjusted my back brace and sat up fully. I took a deep breath before I spoke. I pointed at Colby "Him and I were gonna go on a walk and we made it to the side walk when we realized I didnt have a sweater. So Colby went inside to grab one for me. I heard something in a bush and turned to look but saw nothing. ttthen I got grabbed aaaand." I stuttered having a hard time keeping it together.

"Take your time and takes some breath's if you need too." Williams said gently. Colby put his hand on my leg and I put mine on his hand. "I got grabbed from behind a hand over my mouth and one around my waist. I I tried to fight him of but I couldn't. He threw me into the back of a old gold beat up car. I tried to get out but the doors wouldn't open. I didnt know who it was until I saw his eyes in the mirror. I said breaking down.