I sat on the couch cuddled up to Colby and we watched tv with Sam and Kat till Colby's parent's got back. Colby and I went to the driveway to greet them. "Hey how was your night." Colby said as his mom hugged him. "It was nice we had a nice dinner and then went to the casino and won a little money." His dad said.

Lesa went to grab her bag but Colby stopped her. "I got it mom why don't you go inside with Marissa and she can show you the nursery that Sam and Kat did for us." He said. "Oooh okay." She said. She walked over and we hooked arms.

We walked inside and over to the nursery. I opened the door and we walked in. "Oh my goodness it perfect." She said and teared up. "Oh your gonna make me cry." I said as tears fell from my eyes and I hugged her. "I'm just so excited and happy." she said.

"Me too." I said as Colby and his dad walked into the room. "You guys ok." Colby asked concerned as we pulled away. "Yeah were okay sweetie just happy." Lesa said as Colby and Layne walked over to us. Colby wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we walked out to the living room with Lesa and Layne.

I sat on the couch with Lesa and Layne and Colby walked into the bedroom. He came back later with my iron pills his keys and wallet. "Here take this before your appointment." he said. "Appointment." I said confused the took the pill.

"Yeah remember with your OB." He said. "Oh yeah." I said. We should get going It's 12:00 and your appointments at 12:30 he said and helped me up from the couch. I grabbed my purse from the counter. "We will be back later." Colby said. "Okay see ya later." Layne said.

Colby and I walked out to the car and got in. The drive took 20 minutes so we were right on time. Colby parked and we got out and went in the hospital the made our way to the Obstetrics and Gynecology floor.

"Sit down princess I will check you in." Colby said and kissed my head. "Thanks." I said and went and sat down. Colby came and joined me a minute later. I started to overthink and bounced my leg nervously. What If something was wrong with the baby. What if my panic attack did something to him.

Colby put his hand on my thigh and squeezed. "Take a deep breath babygirl It's ok." He said. I nodde and took a couple deep breaths. "Good girl." He said. "Marissa." Hannah Julie's nurse said. Colby and I stood up and walked over to her.

"How are we feeling." she said as Colby and I followed her to the exam room. "Dizzy and nervous." I said and sat on the small loveseat that was next to the desk. Colby sat next to me and Hannah sat at the desk. "Yeah I heard about what happened with your iron yesterday." Hannah said.

"Yeah." I said as Hannah wrapped the blood pressure cuff around my right arm. "158 over 99 that's high." Hannah said. She then listened to my heart and lungs and took my temp which was all normal. She washed her hands and put on gloves before grabbing a blood draw kit.

She walked over and I frowned. "I know It suck's." Hannah said as she sat back at the desk. "I just don't want to get sick." I said. The past few times I've had my blood drawn I had gotten sick right after for a few minutes from the needle and blood. I never used to get sick from that but pregnancy had me all out of whack. Colby rubbed my back and held my free hand

"Just try and breath." Hannah said. I took deep breaths as she wrapped the little rubber tie around my arm and cleaned the area. "Ok make a fist for me." She said and I made a fist. She took her finger and pressed on my arm to find the vein. She grabbed the needle.

"Ok ready." She said. I nodded. "Ok 1.. 2 .. 3 and poke." She said then poked me in my arm. She moved it a bit making me tense up and whimper. "There we go." she said ass blood finally came out. I squeezed Colby's hand. I felt the nausea hit me as she pulled the needle out.