110

"Well we should get going so you guys can get back to your party stuff." Kara said as she stood up and handed Everest to Colby. "You sure you don't want to stay for the party." I said. "Were sure we have some stuff to do but we will keep in touch." Avery said as I walked with her and Kara to the door.

I hugged them both tightly. "I love you both." I said. "We love you too." Kara said. I opened the front door for them giving them one last hug before they left and I shut the front door behind them. I sighed made my way up to Colby's room. I walked in and shut the door behind me.

I walked into the bathroom and walked to the sink. I splashed cold water on my face. I was so happy to have my sister's back but there relationship with there parent's was being destroyed because of me. I didn't want that. I wanted them to be able to have there parent's at the special moments of there life I didn't want them to feel the pain I did of not having them with me during happy moments.

I felt Myself starting to Panic. I walked over to the shower turned the cold water on and got in in my t shirt and sweat pants and sat on the floor. I don't know how long I sat there in my thoughts sitting in the cold water before I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Marissa it's Corey. Colby went to the store quick and brought Everest with him and asked me if I could check on you." Corey said. I knew if I talked he would her in my voice something was wrong so I didnt say anything. After I didnt respond the door opened. "Marissa." Corey said as he hesitantly walked into the bathroom.

I gave up staying quiet because he was gonna find me now anyways. "Corey." I squeaked out. A second later Corey came into view in the other side of the glass shower door. He immediately opened the shower. "Hey what's wrong are you hurt." He said worried as he crouched and leaned in a little now getting wet.

I shook my head no. "I'm okay." I said shivering. "You don't have to hide your feelings you are clearly not okay." He said and turned off the water. "I'm gonna tell the girls to come in here." Corey said then texted them. A minute later I heard the girls walk into the bedroom.

"Guys." Kat said. "In here." Corey replied. Kat and Devyn walked into the bathroom. "Oh honey." Devyn said when she saw me. "You guys got her." Corey said standing up. "We got her." Kat said. Corey nodded and left.

Kat handed Devyn a towel. "Come on girly lets get you dried off and into some warm dry clothes." Devyn said as she wrapped the towel around my shoulders. Kat and Devyn each grabbed one of my hands and helped me up and out of the shower.

Devyn sat me on the edge of the tub and Kat went and grabbed me dry clothes. Kat and Devyn helped me into dry clothes and out to the bedroom and sat in bed. Kat brought my wet clothes down to the laundry room and Devyn sat in bed with me.

She took the towel and gently dried my hair as Kat came back into the room. Kat went into the bathroom and came back with my hair brush and switched spots with Devyn. Kat brushed through my hair then put it in 2 french braids. I laid down and Kat and Devyn pulled up the cover's. I was asleep before they even left the room

Colby's POV

I walked inside with the carseat and the groceries I got. Corey texted me that he found Marissa fully clothed in the cold shower which meant she either had a panic attack or started too. I walked into the Kitchen where Sam and Kat were.

"Hey." Sam said as I set the carseat on the counter and the groceries. "Where is she." I asked. "She is asleep upstairs she has been for 2 and a half hours." Kat said. Everest started to cry. I went to get him but Kat stopped me. "I got him. I know you want to go check on her." Kat said. I nodded. "Thank you." I said then left the kitchen

I walked upstairs and into my room and shut the door behind me. I walked over to the bed and Marissa was still asleep. She had dried tear stains on her cheeks. I crawled into bed and gently cuddled up to her. She stirred and cracked her eyes open. "Colby." She whispered. "It's me angel your alright." I said.