52

MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING GRAPHIC ABUSE PANIC ATTACKS

"Good morning baby." Colby said as he kissed my cheek and rubbed my arm waking me up. I rubbed my eyes and groaned I forgot to take out my contacts last night so my eyes hurt. I opened my eyes and was met with Colby's ocean eyes staring back into mine. I smiled as he pushed my hair out of my face. "What time is it." I asked him. "11:30." he said

"You hungry." he asked me as he got out of bed and put his sweatshirt on. "Very." I said. "Then get that cute butt up." He said. I giggled. I sat up and gasped as sharp pain shot through my spine. "What's wrong are you okay." Colby asked me and came and sat on the side of the bed facing me.

"It's my back." I said. "Do you want one of your pain meds." He asked and grabbed my hand. "No." I said. "You sure." He said. "Yeah but can you hand me my back brace and sports bra." I said. "Of course love." He said standing up. He grabbed my back brace and sports bra then walked over to me.

Colby carefully helped me take off my T-shirt. "Ok arms up." He said. I raised my arms and he helped get my arms and head into my sports bra. He pulled it down and got it situated in the back. "Thanks." I said. "Yor welcome. Ready for the brace." He asked me.

I frowned because it had to be tight in order to work it was so constricting. "Yep." I said. He put around me and I held it in place while he tightened it. "There." He said. He held out his hand and helped me up. I put my t-shirt on over top. "Ready." he asked. "One sec I have to take out my contacts my eyes are killing me." I said going into the bathroom.

I took out my contacts and rinsed my eyes then put on my glasses and walked back into the bedroom. "You look so cute." Colby said. "Whatever you say babe." I said. Colby grabbed my hand and we walked out and into the kitchen. There was a note on the counter from Colby's mom.

At store getting last minute things for today text me if you want something - Mom

"Guess we are the Mr and Mrs Brock for a few hours." Colby said walking over to me. "You are Mr Brock and I'm Miss Peterson." I said. "Hey I'm gonna make you Mrs Brock one day." Colby said wrapping his arms around me"I love you so much." I said. "I love you too." he said.

We ate breakfast then decided to get ready. I showered and dried my hair. I put on my black and floral dress (Picture up top). And kept my brace off because I would have to where it over top of my dress. I would just be careful. I did the same makeup as the night before and curled my hair. I put my white pearl earrings on and my silver M necklace and black heeled ankle boots. I decided to keep my glasses on and not wear my contacts for a little while.

Colby wore his nice black skinny jeans and his black button up with barbed wire stripes. He had on his black pointed boots. He had on a simple silver chain necklace too. He looked so good. I stood in the bathroom doorway watching him as he fixed his hair in the mirror that was on the dresser.

"Ready." I said walking over to him. "Yep." he said and turned around to face me. "You look amazing." He said. "So do you I said. Colby and I walked out into the kitchen where his parents were. "Well don't you two look nice." Colby's mom said. "Thank you." I said.

Colby and I helped finish the food and we were sat down for dinner around 5. We said a prayer before we ate then passed the food around. We all ate way too much. Through out dinner I was a little on edge because Mark threatened that he would come. I finished and leaned against the back of my chair and put my hands on my stomach.

"That was so good thank you." I said. "Your very welcome." Colby's mom said. Colby and I helped clean up. We all sat in the living room and relaxed for awhile. I was happy and calm now that Mark didnt come.