112

Colby's POV

We had been at Sam's Parent's for a week and Marissa was finally relaxing. Yesterday she gave me her phone she decided she wanted a clean break from Everything going on for awhile. I smiled looking at her through the sliding door. She was in the back yard sitting on the couch swing with Everest pointing things out to him.

I went outside and stood on the back porch and listened to her. "See the pretty clouds and all the pretty colored leaves." She said. I smiled and walked over to them. "Look it's Dada." Marissa said as I sat on the swing with them. "Hey buddy." I said. He was all swaddled up with a hat on since it was chilly fall weather.

"I can't believe he is 8 weeks old already." Marissa said as she gently caressed his cheek with the back of her finger. "Me either." I said and kissed her cheek. "Hey guys come here we have a surprise." Kat yelled from the porch. "Ok were coming." I said as she went back inside. Marissa and I got up and walked inside.

Sam and Kat were standing in the kitchen with 2 packed bags. "What's going on." Marissa asked as she swayed back and forth to keep Everest calm. "You and Colby are going to a hotel to have a weekend to yourselves since you haven't since Everest was born." Kat said. "And don't worry Kat my parents and I will take good care of him we won't let him out of our sight." Sam said.

"I don't know. I don't want to just pawn him off on you guy's and your parent's Sam." Marissa said. "It was my parent's idea we want to okay." Sam said. Marissa sighed and looked up at me. "It's up to you sweetheart." I said.

She chewed her lip for a second thinking. "Alright we will go." Marissa said as Kat clapped. "BUT I am paying you guys and Sam's parents for watching him." Marissa said. Kat rolled her eyes. "Whatever you have to tell yourself." Kat said taking Everest.

Sam handed us our bags. "I packed them don't worry you have everything you need in them kat said then smirked. "Oh god Kat I don't wanna know what that smirk means." Marissa said as I laughed.

Marissa and I got into the rental car and started the drive. Kat had sent me direction's. We pulled up to a the Hotel Indigo. "Holy shit." Marissa said as parked the car. We got out and grabbed our bags and walked inside the luxury hotel.

We walked to the front desk. "Hi checking in." the woman said. "Yes." I said. "Okay can I get the last name for the reservation." The woman said. "Brock." I said. The woman typed on the computer then grabbed us our room keys. "Alright you guys are in suite 2 enjoy your stay." She said. "Thank you." I said.

Marissa grabbed my hand and we walked to the elevator. "Of course they got us a suite. I swear we are paying them back." Marissa said as we got on the elevator. We got to our floor and walked to our room. I unlocked it and we went inside. Marissa gasped. There was a beautiful living room and a hall way to a crazy master bedroom with luxury bathroom. Marissa and I set our bags on the bed.

Marissa's POV

I opened my bag and immediately closed it. There was obvious clothes and toiletries but half of it was lingerie. "I'm gonna call Kat quick and check on Everest." I said. "Okay here." Colby said handing me my phone.

I walked out to the living room and called her. "Hello." She said. "Kat are you crazy." I said. She laughed. "Yes but why do you ask." She said. "Oh I don't know maybe because my bag is half lingerie." I said. She just laughed again. "Your welcome." She said. "Kat." I whined. "Just relax and enjoy yourself okay I'm serious you deserve it." She said. "Okay but I'm serious about paying you guys back." I said. "Whatever you say." Kat said. "Kat." I said "Yeah." She said. "Thank you." I said. "Your welcome now go enjoy your weekend girly I love you." She said. "Love you too." I said then hung up.