I woke up around Midnight and everyone was asleep. I was surprised I slept for 8 Hours. I got up and used the bathroom. Now that the numbness was completely gone I was in some pain. My stomach was growling I was starving. I walked into the kitchen and turned on the light's

I grabbed a pot and made some buttered noodles. When I turned around to put the empty pot in the sink I saw someone standing in the living room causing me to drop the pot. I did a double take and realized it wasn't a living person.

I instantly recognized the person. "Grandpa William's." I said softly . I heard a door upstairs open then someone coming down the stairs. I didn't take my eyes off of the spirit. "Sis you ok." Sam said from behind me.

I didn't answer him my mind was racing I still wasn't used to seeing spirits and entities. I walked closer and stopped. "Grandpa." I said. "Hi sweetheart." he said as Colby walked in. "Baby what's going on." Colby asked me.

"Grandpa Williams." I said and pointed to where I could see him. "He's here right now." Colby asked. I nodded. I sat on the chair 4 feet away from where my grandpa was standing. "I'm happy to see you again." I said my eyes tearing up.

"Why are you here." I asked. "You need to be careful don't let your guard down and be aware of your surroundings you will understand soo." He said before fading away. "Wait what no come back." I said. Colby walked over to me with Sam.

"Hey shhh its ok what's going on what did he say." Colby said as he crouched in front of me. I was crying a bit at this point and trembling. "He said that I need to be careful and not let my guard down and be aware of my surroundings and that I will understand soon." I said

Colby went to answer me but his phone rang making me jump. Colby went and got his phone of the counter. "It's Phil." He said. "Our lawyer." Sam said. Colby nodded and answered. "Hey what's going on it's late." Colby said. I watched as Colby's eyes went wide then angry.

"What do you mean how." Colby said angrily. "Sam." I said shakily. He rubbed my back. "I'm right here sis." He said. "Ok we will right now ok let me know." Colby said then hung up. "Colby what's going on." I asked shakily. He walked over and crouched in front off me and took my hands in his.

"Mark slipped his ankle monitor and no one knows where he is." Colby said. I immediately felt myself starting to go into a panic attack. "No NO he he he cant I I ." I said as my ears started ringing and vision became blurry and faded as I hyperventilated. images of what happened on thanksgiving filled my head.

I don't know how long I was in my head but I started to come back when I felt ice cold on my neck. Once my vision wasn't blurry and the ringing stopped I saw Colby in front of me still holding my hands and Sam standing next to me holding a ice pack on my neck. Lesa was now in the room standing behind Colby.

I tried to speak. "h..h..ow ddid." I said. "Shhhhh deep breaths M your okay." Colby said. I took some deep breaths before I spoke again. "How did he slip it." I said. "They don't know they just found out a few hours ago." Colby said I nodded.

"Since he has taken you once before you, Sam, Kat, and I are being placed in protective custody with the FBI until he is found. They have a plane on the way to get us." Colby said. I didn't know what to say I was in shock.

"Sam can you wake everyone and tell them what's happening." Colby asked. Sam nodded and walked away handing Colby the ice pack. "Mom can you sit with her while I pack our stuff up." Colby asked. "I got her go." Lesa said. Colby kissed my head before he left to pack our stuff. I wanted to go with him he made me feel safe. I got up and started to follow him. "Hey it's okay he will be back." Lesa said

Lesa Had me sit on the couch with her and had me hold the ice pack to keep me grounded. A few Minutes later. Jared and Kristin walked in. "Oh honey." Kristin said. Spencer started to cry upstairs so Kristin went to him.