I woke up the next morning to Colby waking me up. "I have a surprise for you." He said as I sat up and put my glasses on. "What is it." I said. "Come look." he said walking into the living room of the suite. I got up and put on Colby's grey sweatpants and walked out. I gasped.

"QUIN." I screamed and hugged her. "Surprise."she yelled hugging me back. "I thought we were coming to see you before we left." I said. "I couldn't wait that long so I called Colby and he told me to come." She said. We talked for about 20 minutes before Colby looked at me.

"Do you wanna grab her gift." Colby asked me and I nodded I had gotten Quin a shirt that said "BEST AUNTIE EVER" On it and a card that said "Cant wait to meet you in August auntie Q -Baby Brock. I grabbed the bag and walked out handing it to her.

"What's this." She said. "Open It." I said as I sat down between her and Colby. She grabbed the shirt and read it. "Cute." She said probably thinking I meant Astra's auntie. Then she opened the card I watched as realization hit her.

"NO FUCKING WAY YOUR PREGNANT." she said. I pulled my shirt up to show her. she screamed and tackled me in a hug. "Careful she is carrying precious cargo." Colby said laughing. "Oh yeah sorry." She said laughing and pulling back.

"I thought you were on birth control." She said making me laugh. "I was but turns out its 99% affective and I'm the other 1%." I said. "Only you." She said making me laugh. We talked for a hour then I got dressed. I put on maternity leggings and Colby's grey t-shirt with black stars on it. I slipped on my vans put on some mascara put my contacts in and brushed my hair out. And rejoined Quin and Colby in the living room.

I sat back down and leaned my back against Colby. "So how are you and Elliot." I said. "We actual broke up." She said. "What oh my god are you okay." I said. "Yeah I broke up with him about a month ago. He had been being really rude and toxic he would constantly be gone and when he was home he never spent anytime with me. So I gave him a choice either treat me right or I leave and it's obvious what he chose and I left." She said.

"As you should." Colby said. "I'm proud of you old you would have put up with it I'm happy to see you learned your worth." I said. "I'm happy you did to." She said nodding her head at Colby. I looked up at him and he smiled. "Me too." I said. Colby chuckled and kissed me quick.

There was a knock at the door followed by Sam saying "You guys better be up its 11:00." Making us laugh. Quin opened the door. "Hey what on earth." Sam said giving her a hug. Kat gave her a hug to walking into our room.

"I thought we weren't seeing you till Wednesday it's Saturday." Sam said sitting down with Kat. "I couldn't wait that long." Quin said We all talked for another hour "So are you joining us for whatever shenanigans the boy's have planned for today." I asked her. "Unfortunately no I have to get back because I work at 2." She said. "Right its Saturday." I said. She nodded.

"So I should get going but I will see you Wednesday." She said standing up. I stood up and walked her to the door. I hugged her. "Ill see you Wednesday." She said. "Yep." I said as she pulled away. "And I will see you in August." She said lightly giving my stomach a fist bump. "Love you." I said laughing as she left. "Love you too." She said from down the hall.

I shut the door feeling suddenly sad and walked back to the living room as a tear slid down my cheek. "What's wrong baby." Colby said as I sat back down and he wrapped his arm around me. "I just miss her and my hormones are making it worse." I said.

"I know love." Colby said as I stopped crying. "Anyway what are doing today." I said wiping my face changing the topic. "You'll see." Sam said smiling. "Oh god." Kat said. "Don't worry it's nothing crazy." Colby said standing up and then helping me up. They made us pack our stuff up and they checked out of the hotel. I got more and more confused