(chapter 1)

Enjoy ^_~ -Your favorite Starburst.

(Giyuu was 13 at the time)

There was a young girl with black hair in the middle of the forest she was crying holding her stomach her cheeks and nose were red and her nose was running, there were soft foot steps coming towards her, she heard a soft voice "are you ok?" The girl asked her, she looked up and the girl had long black hair that covered her eyes.

"That's my story but let's tell a more interesting story before we get to mine"

There once was a young boy named  Giyuu had a bad life he was said to be the prettiest in the Village which he hated he hated being a girl he hated his body he hated every part in his body so he decided he was gonna be a boy his sister was the first to hear about it she was super supportive but didnt know about the Village people as they weren't so supportive. She was told that it was unacceptable. After that they made a name up for Yui being Giyuu saying that you could spell out Yui in the name Giyuu.        G(i=3)(y=1)u(u=2)

The day before her marriage a demon banged on the door trying to knock it down but before the demon could she hid Giyuu but could barely close the closet door when the demon barged in so Giyuu had to sit there the whole time and watch his sisters guts being ripped out when the demon left he sat there the rest of the night while he choked on his own sobs rewinding the screams of his older sister in his head.

When he tried to tell the Village's people they said he were going crazy and that it was a cruel joke to say on the morning of when his sister were harshly murdered. He was going to be sent off to a far away relative that just happened to be a doctor. But before he could be sent off ran away.

He was on a mountain on the verge of death when he felt himself being picked up but after that his body went completely numb. When he woke up he was in someone's estate someone walked over to him he had... a mask on it was red and the place where the nose holes were was long. After a few weeks of resting he was given a binder and 2 extras incase that one broke, which was rare, because it was made to be able to be bended and let the person wearing it move alot. After a few weeks of warming up and getting used to his surroundings he met a boy named Sabito they got along well having similar past including being born a girl and wanting to be a boy. When it came to final exam Sabito almost single handedly defeated all the demons while Giyuu got injured almost of the bat. Soon enough Sabito entrusted Giyuu to a boy named Murata and went of to a distant voice calling for help Giyuu passed out after that.

When he awoken he was in a medical cot when he asked where sabito was he was given the news that he died. The light in his eyes faded after that.

When slaying demons he almost showed no emotion doing so, and that pissed the demon off when he slayed them.

(He was 15 at the time I forgot to mention that)

 Soon he was promoted to be a hashira at first he said "no" but that turned into a "yes" in a matter of seconds. When he met the hashira almost nothing but hatred was shown to him for his emotionless personality and the fact that he never talked to anyone for his feminine voice , after he was introduced he got cussed out by Shinazugawa for glaring at him, the only person who actually cared for that he knew of was Kanae Kocho.

NOW FOR OUR FAVORITE TIME SKIPP TO A HASHIRA MEETING AND CLIFF HANGER .