Therapy (Gyomei 🙏🏼PT.1)

MANGA SPOILERS!!
This goes from most stable to most un-stable. In my au obviously.

Giyuu was shaken awake by Kanroji. When he got up Kana was already awake, her hair was already done it was brushed back into a ponytail, with Tsutako's bow in her hair. She was wearing a pink shirt with some black pants.

After Giyuu got ready they walked down to the cafe meeting up with the other pillars, after they ate they walked over to the therapist room and sat down waiting for their turn.

Soon after a little while they were called in and sat down on a carpet, the therapist said that Himejima would be going first. Himejima talked about things as in his past and being framed for murder and locked up in jail. All the Hashira were shocked at his backstory but Sanemi wasn't fazed by it, as he was also called a murderer and his siblings got killed, atleast all the hashira were called a murderer at one point of their life.

The therapist gave Himejima some tips on how to sense things better and said a few things to make him feel better about himself.

After a few hours of talking they went their separate ways again, Iguro glared at Tomioka as if he wanted to murder him. Tomika assumed it was because he was sharing a room with Kanroji. Giyuu could never have feelings for her, he see's her as his sister, he see's her as someone that could take Tsutako's place not replace Tsutako just take her place for the time being, until he gets to see her again.

They made it back to their room after a few minutes, Giyuu and Mitsuri talked about a few things, while doing so Kana took a nap on Giyuu's bed.

Kanroji was talking about how good of a father Giyuu was, Giyuu didnt really beleive it but it made him feel better about himself.

After a few hours it got dark and Kanroji fell asleep Kana was still sleep on his bed, he couldnt fall asleep for some reason, he had an un-easy feeling so he laid there with Kana in his arms.

After a few hours of staring at the wall he fell asleep.

Sorry for not updating, School messed up my update schedule. Si once again I'm sorry, have a Good Day/Night. - Your favourite Starburst♡.