Birthday special (+ a few months)

Giyuu and Kanroji we're setting up Kana's birthday party, Kana was playing with toys on the couch while they decorated. Kanroji was making the cake while Giyuu was setting up the decorations.

Giyuu was almost done, and Kanroji was only just now starting to put the frosting on. Giyuu left the baking to Kanroji because she was better at it. Giyuu finished the decorations, while Kanroji was adding the touch ups to the cake.

Kana had a smash cake and a regular cake for the guest.

Kana wasn't dressed yet so Kanroji had went into the room and got her outfit.

This is her outfit;

Her hair was braided back into two ponytails

Giyuu wasn't sure if Kanroji invited any of the Hashira's or not, but surely they warmed up to Kana .

Giyuu started smiling more ever since the therapy session, also he started seeing more therapists, more spacifacly twice a week. All the sessions are paid off by the demon slayers corp for a certain reason.

Kanroji was done putting the outfit on her.
Kanroji put the cake in the fridge as they were going to the park before the party started.

The park was pretty full when they got there, there were a bunch of kids running around and even some parents running after their kids to bring them home. The swings only had one swing open which just so happened to be a baby swing Kanroji to Kana to the swing.

While Giyuu just watched Kanroji and Kana play. Another mom went and sat down next to him on the bench. "Aren't there a lot of kids here today?" She said trying creating small talk "oh um yeah" Giyuu said replying to her "Which one is yours?" She said looking at the kids, Giyuu simply pointed, "The little girl on the swings? Gosh she is adorable, what's the occasion" She asked "It's her birthday" "aw how.. old is she?" She said taking a pause "Sorry I just moved here from America so I only know.. so much Japanese"  "It's fine and she's turning one" "she sure is active for a one year old, when did she start walking?" "A few months back" Giyuu said loud enough for her to hear "Mama help me!" They heard in the distance "Oh Deysha!" "Sorry gotta go!" She said as she ran off disappearing into the crowd of children and parents.

'Hm that's the name of the girl I saw in my dream' Giyuu thought to himself.

The dream:

Giyuu appeared to be at a park the same park their at now but by the water. There seemed to be a wedding set up, There was a light skinned girl with medium length hair, she had   a green eye and an eye patch over the other, she wore a black tuxedo, there was a chair in the front row that had a picture of him and one next to him with a picture of the rest of the hashira including Master ubuyashiki and mrs.Amane , everyone was in the front row, the only picture that wasn't there was Tengen's picture, he was actually there, and there was two pictures of two people who were unknown.

It was a light skinned, girl that looked atleast 2 or 3, that had lighter patches of skin on her face, and a a medium aged women who was dark skinned and also has lighter patches of skin on her face.

He took a seat where his picture was but it seemed to go through him, soon enough in a blink of an eye all the seats were full, after a few minutes music started playing, there was a little girl that went through throwing flowers, as Kana and a man who looked alot like Master Ubuyashiki, arms were linked together, they walked down the isle, up to the podium, their arms unlinked as she went up the stairs of the podium. When she got up to the podium the man started talking;
"Welcome to all of you, who have come to share in this important moment in the lives of BRIDE and BRIDE. I ask you to join together in celebrating, acknowledging, and honoring this day and the vows that they will be making. Truth of their love and commitment to each other. If you have any rejections speak up now or forever hold your peace' silence "thanks you". "Are you prepared, as you follow the path of marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?” the priest said, As both Kana and the other person said “I am.” “Since it is your intention to enter the covenant of Holy Matrimony, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church. Do you Deysha Peirce take Kana Tomioka to be your beloved wife through sick and wellness?" He asked the now known Deysha "I do" She said "Do you, Kana Tomioka take Deysha Peirce to be your beloved wife through sick and wellness" he asked Kana "I do" Kana said "very well you may kiss the bride" he said as their faces inches closer as their lips connected, it was a long passionate kiss, while the crowd abrupted into applauds.

(I know they didn't make any vows but just be creative and make your own because I can't)

A familiar crying in the distance is what made him snap back into reality, He looked over and saw Kana crying while Kanroji comforted her, while walking over, "She tried growing down the slide but the crowd was to big when she tried going up the stair case to the slide she got pushed back by these kids shoving everyone" Kanroji said as Kana kept crying. They decided to go back to the house as the party would start in about 30 minutes.

When they got there Tengen and his wives, Tokito and Kocho were just arriving, so they decided just to let them in, "Wow this is flashy" Tengen commented. After about 6 more minutes the rest of the hashira came, along with Urokodaki.

The party was going surprisingly well, and also it turns out Uzui snuck drinks into the party so that that. But other then that like I said the party was going well. By the time it ended only, they had introduced Kana to Uzui's wives, Makio, Hinatsuru and Suma, Kana warmed up to the quick surprisingly, and They warmed up to her as soon as they saw her.

Kana smashed her smash cake while being recorded on a camera. And her trying to blow out the cake candle.

(Idfk if there were cameras back then but go along)

Soon enough everyone left, and Kanroji and Giyuu cleaned up a the things that were easy but stopped cleaning early, since Kana started crying because she was tired, Giyuu gave her a bath, to clean all the cake of her face, changed her clothes and put her hair into a low ponytail, after that Kanroji left to get some sleep as well.

Kana ended up falling asleep only a few minutes after lying down on Giyuu's bed instead of her crib like always, also fell asleep a few minutes after her.

I'm so sorry for not updating in a while it's just school stressing me out and being really busy lately, but I'll try to update more often but I can't promise I will

emomid1234 I think that the profile that I said i was gonna tag but oh well