Therapy (PT.4 💤Mui)

MANGA SPOILER?
m

ay be short once again.

When Giyuu woke up Kanroji was still asleep while Kana bounced back and forward in her crib standing and and throwing herself back down on the mattress, giggling, Giyuu smiled a bit at her before picking her up and setting her down on his bed.

After a few minutes Giyuu Woke Kanroji up. A few minutes of Kanroji combing her hair out she finally got it into the syle she always wore three braids two in the front and one in the back.

Kana was getting her hair done while Kanroji was getting changed. Kana hair style was two buns with her hair down in the back, with Tsutako's bow behind buns. Her oufit was a light blue dress.

After Giyuu got dressed, they headed down to the therapy room, where all the hashira were waiting. After a good 28-42 minutes they were called in. They were told it was Muichiro's turn.

Their not even sure if Muichiro remembers his problems but he talked about a sleeping problem he had and that someone was helping him but doesn't remember. Kocho sat there with her normal smile, so everyone assumed it was Kocho helping him.

After a few hours of the therapist giving tips and stuff like that they headed their separate ways once again.