Emergency leave

Hi 😏🤭. - Your favorite Starburst

Giyuu was getting dressed when he had to use the bathroom so he walked to (insert name of whatever the fuck they used for a bathroom) then he heard his Crow yell out his name and say something about a hashira meeting.

When he arrived to the hashira meeting place Sanemi and Obanai were arguing about something whilst Kocho and Kanroji were giggling and whispering to eachother, Uzui and Rengoku were laughing loudly about things they commented once and a while Himejima sat there crying and praying probably for the sake of the Hashira and Muichiro sat there on the ground looking up at the sky trying to make out the clouds forms. Giyuu went over to a tree stump and sat down while Kocho noticed him and walked over away from Mitsuri. "Ara ara~ Hello Tomioka-san" no comment "Ara~ this is why you have no friends Tomioka-san" still no comment.

Instead of excusing himself he just got up and walked away when he got back the master had already been there so he bowed showing respect, apologized for being late and waited for permission to sit up and when he got that permission he stood up and they carried on with the meeting. 

but soon he felt something warm on his upper thigh not knowing what it was he raised his hand to get permission to use the bathroom and walked away when he pulled down his pants he saw something red it covered almost of his under pants although he didnt freak out he's been a girl half of his life its simply called a period although he was scared that one of the hashira might've noticed.

 He sat there for a little bit not knowing what to do. After a few minutes he heard a knock on the stall "Tomioka-san everybody's worried, are you ok? do you need some help?" it was Kanroji he could tell by the voice of her. He stood up pulling his pants up, before he opened the stall door to face Kanroji. "You know how I have feminine body parts and a feminine voice right?" He asked her "yeah..?" "Kanroji that's because I'm transgender"

Her being shocked asked "why are you telling me this?" taking another sigh Giyuu said "I started my period and dont have any spare pants or anything" Mitsuri looked worried "I'll tell the Master that something came up and you need to be excused for a week" she said still with bits of worry in her voice "thank you Kanroji and can you promise not to tell anyone" 

"I promise"

Giyuu was soon excused when he was walking back he had tripped and felt an ooze he soon got up and ran to his estate and grabbed something to change into before hearing a knock at the door "uhm Tomioka-san I came by to ask if you needed anything"

(。^▽^)(≧▽≦q).