選べなかった ; Pt.2

When giyuu woke up he wasn't sure what time it was so he got up and started walking to the hashira's HQ. When he arrived the Master wasn't there so that was a relief. No one said anything to him not even Shinobu only Kanroji said hi and greeted him.

When the Master came they all bowed their heads in respect. "Greetings Oyakata-sama" Kanroji said greeting him she said it with excitement In her voice because she got to greet him. "Hello my children today, I brought you here to inform you about your guy's mission" Oyakata spoke up.
Soon Shinobu spoke up " please excuse my interruption, but what do you mean by mission". With a sigh (not in a rude way) he said "ah yes I think it would be best for my children to bond better. So I think you guys should go on a mission together. Three young girls have gone missing in a village. It happens right before the sun goes up. There will be a hotel reserved for you guys set up, by the time you guys make it to the village. My child Gyomei will have a hotel room to himself and the rest of you will share a room." Taking another breath he said "Giyuu & Sanemi will share one, Muichiro & Shinobu will share, Kanroji & Obanai, leaving Kyojuro & Tengen " He said taking a breath.

'that was a lot to take in' Giyuu thought to himself. "You are all dismissed" Oyokata-san said taking his leave. They all got up and giyuu started walking to his estate like everyone else to pack up.

TO BE CONTINUED..