New years special

Giyuu woke up and Kana was no where to be seen. He got up and walked into the living room and saw her standing in front of the Christmas tree as it was only five days ago that it was Christmas, and they hadn't had the time to take it down.

The hashira we're going to spend the night In a famous resort that was usually always booked around this time because it had the best view of the fire works they would set off. It had a beach which is where they'd set of the fire works they had a massage room, a cafe, and many other things.

They had booked almost a whole floor. There were 3 master bedrooms, Giyuu and Kana got the only one with a crib, Himejima got the other one and Uzui got the last one, there were 6 regular bedrooms, Shinazugawa got one, Kocho, Kanroji, Tokito, Rengoku and Obanai.

They were going to leave that afternoon at 12:30 day. So Giyuu picked Kana up taking her to the bathroom to give her a bath. He put her in the water grabbing some conditioner to wash her hair, before grabbing a cup filling it with water dumping it over her head, while cover her face. He grabbed some soap washing her off.

When her bath was finished he grabbed a towel grabbing her while wrapping her up in the towel, carrying her into his bedroom, dressing her into an appropriate outfit for the weather.

When they get to the resort

The hashira met up in the middle of the resort where there was a giant chandelier. They walked up to the rooms they had reserved.

The master bedrooms were huge. They all had  giant bathrooms, and walk in closets.

Kana was running around the room while Giyuu sat on the bed watching her run around. She kept running until Uzui's wives entered, as Kana bumped into Hinatsuru, she crouched down helping Kana up back to her feet. "Are you okay dear?" Kana just nodded while she was picked up by Suma who was practically snuggling into her "we came here to see Kana if you don't mind" Hinatsuru said Giyuu only nodded.

Later that night

It was around 11pm and the hashira were at the beach mainly playing in the sand though.

Kana was playing in the sand when a little girl came up to her "hi!" The girl said while Kana just waved, the girl had long black hair that was down to her butt, and she had light brown skin. Kana wasnt bothered with talking to her but the girl was just so persistent. So they ended up building a pile of sand. It was supposed to be a sand castle. This made Kana mad and she stomped on it.

The girl only smiled in response to her anger. There was a faint yell in the distance before a women with dark brown skin and thick black hair came running towards them "Mommy!" The girl with light brown skin said running towards the women. Kana just shrugged it off as she sat down to reattempt the sand castle.

Kana felt someone sit next to her as she was building with the tools she had. She looked over to see her father "hi papa" she smiled, "you ready to go back the fire works are about to start" Kana only nodded as she stood up discarding her attempted sand castle.

They made it back to the rest of the hashira Kana running over to Kanroji, who was sitting in a chair.

After a few minutes of the hashira talking there was a whole bunch of fire works that went up in the sky they startled Kana at first but she got used to them as they went up more and more. The color shining in her eyes as she smiled.

This was just a new beginning for Kana.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very sorry this is short. This was very rushed and I got lazy in the middle of it.
Happy new years to you all I hope you all have a great year.

This is the last new year Kana is gonna celebrate with Kanroji and the rest of the hashira (excluding Giyuu, Shinazugawa and Uzui)