Kana

When Giyuu woke up it was still light outside they were leaving around sun down for all he knew. Since Kana was still asleep he went back to sleep for a bit.

When he woke up it was already sun down since Kana was still asleep he picked her up, then started combing her hair out waking her up, while he were doing so he got a few whines from her.
When he finished combing her hair out which was already down to her back, he put it in a pigtail putting the bow that Tsutako wore in her hair. Kana always seemed to like having Tsutako's bow in her hair. Then he picked her up.

Then he got started on the way there half way to where the hashira were going to meet up he saw kanroji and she seemed to also see him she started asking questions on why Kana was coming and the questions got answered by Giyuu truthfully. At one point on the way there Giyuu put Kana down because she was hinting that she wanted to be put down.

When the other hashira arrived all questions went to Kana mostly asking 'why she was there' or 'who is/was she' and they all got answered by "I'm just babysitting her" they seemed to fall for it since he was basically emotionless they couldn't trace any lies in his facial expressions.

Then they got started on the walk, it got dark quick so Giyuu picked Kana up, and she fell asleep fast after he did it was pretty surprising she had been sleeping almost the whole day.