わからない

Pretty much this whole chapter is Sanegiyuu, so if you don't like it skip this chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------

Giyuu was sick, and couldn't watch Kana. Kanroji has a mission, so she can't watch Kana either. He could tell Kana wasn't that fond of Shinobu, so she's not one of the choices. Then everyone else had missions or were on patrol, other then Shinazugawa. Giyuu could tell Kana didn't like Shinazugawa that much, but tolerates him. Plus, Shinazugawa offered to watch her.

----------------------------------------------------------

Kana was playing with some random toys she didn't even know she owned. Shinazugawa watched her from the couch. It was around 7pm, and Kana was only a 'little' tired. Kana reminded him of Genya, even if he seemed like he didn't care for him anymore.

"I'm thirsty" Kana said not pronouncing the 'T' in the word. She put her toy down, "Well let's go find something" Shinazugawa said rolling his eyes as kana grabbed his hand. They made it to the kitchen, and Shinazugawa opened the fridge (they probably didn't have refrigerators but Idgaf) seeing a couple of bottles (sippy cups), Kana went under his arm standing on the tip of her toes, to reach one of the sippy cups. She grabbed one of the sippy cups drinking from it.

She drank her sippy cup as she went back to playing with her toys for about 10 minutes. She looked over to Shinazugawa, seeing him sleeping while propped up against the couch. Kana grabbed her sippy cup and sat on his lap, slowly falling to sleep as she drank from her sippy cup.

----------------------------------------------------------

The moonlight shined into the room waking Shinazugawa. Kana's drool dripped down her face and onto Shinazugawa's shirt, and Kana's sippy cup staining his shirt with red.

Sanemi moved her sippy cup so it wasn't spilling on him, before moving Kana to get a better grip on her before standing up. He walked to Giyuu's room placing Kana in the bed next to Giyuu before he covered her with the blanket. He was about to walk off but Kana had a grip on his shirt, "can you.. stay your soft". Shinazugawa didn't want to seem rude and just take up Giyuu's personal space but, she reminded him so much of Genya, that he couldn't say no. So he got under the covers, as Kana snuggled into him.
----------------------------------------------------------

As Shinazugawa's eyes opened he winced from the sunlight pouring into the room shining into his eyes. He could feel Kana snuggled into him. His arm was around both Giyuu and Kana. He could feel his face heat up but he ignored it.

He climbed out of the bed. He could notice Giyuu coughing in his sleep, so why not make him tea? It'd help his throat certainly.

He walked to the kitchen area looking for a place Giyuu would keep his tea kettle. He opened a few cabinets before finding the tea kettle.

He put it on the thing (whatever they used to boil tea), and waited. Waited until it started to screech then took it off.

He went back to the room to see Giyuu awake holding Kana, who had her thumb in her mouth while she continued to sleep. When Sanemi entered Giyuu's eyes darted to him, "I made you tea to help your throat" Shinazugawa said still in his morning voice, Before Sanemi handed him the cup he warned him. "Be careful it just got done". Shinazugawa handed the cup to Giyuu. "Arigato" his voice came out scratchy and deep.

Shinazugawa sat on the edge of the bed, Kana opened her eyes, before climbing off of Giyuu to Shinazugawa. She sat on his lap resting her head on his chest "Comfy" she Said.

Shinazugawa had a soft spot for babies. Especially after the incident, he had always been too overprotective over them. Saying that I think you could guess he doesn't actually hate Genya. He's just mad at him for joining the demon slayer corps, cause now that he has he can't protect him.

As if on cue Kana lifted her head up full of energy and slid off his lap. "Can we go to the park!" Kana said full of energy, as her eyes lit up.
Shinazugawa looked up at Giyuu then back at Kana. "ask your dad first, if he says yes then we'll go if he doesn't wake up then no". Sanemi chose that response as if he just took Kana somewhere and Giyuu were to wake up before they got back, he could worry as if something happened to Kana.

Kana crawled to Giyuu trying to wake him up. After a few moments, she frowned a bit. Shinazugawa looked at her. "Do you wanna make something?" Shinazugawa questioned, Her frowned expression lit up "make what?" Kana asked. "We'll see if your dad has what we need to make it" Shinazugawa stood as Kana quickly hopped off the bed and ran out the room to catch up to him.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sanemi found the things they need to make the certain thing. "Now can you tell me what we are making!" Kana said "Ohagi" Shinazugawa replied "Ohagi?" "It's like a rice cake but sweeter".

----------------------------------------------------------

So they made Ohagi together, Shinazugawa taught her how to make it. As soon as they finished making it Kana had been asking over and over again to try it without giving him a chance, she stopped for a moment giving him a chance to speak. "Yeah you can try some just please shu- stop asking me" Kana grabbed one standing, and took a bite "woah, It's so good!" Kana spoke happily while she chewed "it's better than chocolate!" Shinazugawa couldn't stop the smile forming on his lips... How could someone with almost no emotions have a child this happy Shinazugawa thought to himself. She was just so full of energy and her eyes shined whenever she were close enough to someone, though he can see the resemblance to her father. She shows far more emotions though mainly anger, but that must only be to people she's not close to or people she's not as fond of, or people she just doesn't know at all.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!! I'm sorry I haven't posted chapters in a while, I've been very busy and I appreciate you all waiting for me to upload this.. I hope you all enjoyed this and I'm sorry if there's any mistakes.

Make sure to drink water and also make sure to get sleep. Have a good day or night(⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)