holiday special

Hello sorry for not updating in a while... schools have been really stressful. I wish I had better ideas and that the chapters weren't rushed because they could be a really good chapter if I didn't wanna hurry up and publish them...

---------------------------------------------------------

It was 8 in the morning and Giyuu was placing some presents under the tree. As he placed the last present, he looked to the door way to see Kana. She was holding her blanket letting it drag on the floor

They were gonna open presents here then go to shinobu's for dinner. Kinda like last year.

Kana sat down next to Giyuu staring at the Christmas tree. "The tree looks pretty, doesn't it nana?" Kana nodded.

"Kanroji will be here soon, can you keep a lookout for me while I go make tea?" "Mhm!" Kana sounded happy but tired as she kept looking at the tree...

Soon enough Kanroji arrived and kana was quick to tell Giyuu about the knock at the door.
Giyuu opened the doors to see Kanroji in a black dress with red and white striped leggings with black heals. (Her hair is whatever you imagine)

She had a bag of presents.

In the house she placed about 5 presents under the tree

There was about 13 presents under the tree most of them were for Kana maybe 2 was for Giyuu and and 3 was for Kanroji.

The first present Kana opened was a necklace (the photo when you enter the chapter) it had Kana's name engraved in green it was in a box with a mirror on it.

Kanroji got Giyuu a matching necklace to match Kana.

Giyuu got Kanroji arm warmers it looked like her socks.

----------------------------------------------------------

Shinobu had made mainly the same things from last year. But the tree was prettier and that was Kana's favorite part and also she likes talking to Kanao.

The tree was giant. It has so many lights on it and it was beautiful. Kana may have seemed weird just staring at the tree but Kanao sat down next to her.

----------------------------------------------------------

Kana and Giyuu were in the room with the tree. Kana had a lot of toys out, and it was starting to get late and crowded. But Tengen was hosting a pajama Christmas party.

Kana had a good Christmas the year prior but this was a child free party.

The party was starting at 6 and it was around 5:20 so they had to start getting ready. Kana was going to be staying here at the butterfly mansion with the girls.

Giyuu put Kana in a zip up pajamas that was red with white snowflakes.

She looked adorable, her hair down, her hair was down to her butt.

It was around 5:40 now so Giyuu had to get going. He gave Kana to Kanao saying a quick goodbye before leaving to the party.

Hello everyone!! Sorry I haven't been uploaded this came out later then I wanted it too. So I apologize this has no motivation or time put into it, but the next chapter will be for new year. I'll try my best to do that one so drink some water eat some food and goodbye!!