I was just doing my job...

At sunset the Hashira were dismissed to go on patrol, Kocho went with Kanroji, Himejima and Tokito, Shinazugawa went with Obanai, Tengen with Rengoku, Giyuu by himself since nobody was left.

By the time Giyuu were leaving everyone else had been gone already, atleast Kanroji said bye while he were doing his job going around slaying demons he came along a village and stopped by for something to snack on or drink. When he were pulled into an alley.

He tried to pull away but this grip was stronger then he could comprehend was this a demon? No it would've killed or devoured him when it learned it were stronger then him.

All of a sudden he felt lips on his realizing that they were kissing him. What was he suppose to do he's tried pushing them off.

I'm really sorry this story Isn't really in order

"Caw! Caw! Giyuu Tomioka is in trouble! I repeat Giyuu Tomioka is trouble!" Giyuu's crow Kanzaburou said forgetting to give them the info of where he is.

As soon as Kanroji heard that she froze and a million of questions entered her mind she and Giyuu were getting closer close enough to call eachother friends. 'Is he gonna die?!' 'where is he!?' she thought to herself as she thought of the thought of losing a friend.

Kocho didnt know what to do when she heard that her and Giyuu may not have been close but she admired him and his strength.

As soon as Himejima heard this he started praying with the tears that always streamed down his face whilst he prayed.

Sanemi was shocked Tomioka has the biggest ego yet he was going to get himself killed.

Once Obanai heard this he wasnt too shocked he saw it coming with how big Tomioka's ego was.

Muichiro was too distracted plus if he'd known he would've forgotten in a matter of minutes.

Rengoku didnt do much as to nod and stare at the ground it may have seen he were disappointed, but it was mainly in frustration and worry.

----TIME SKIPP BOUGHT TO MY MATH HOMEWORK----

Giyuu was sitting there ashamed of himself for letting that happen he felt...weak. They were human he could tell by the way their nails felt when they dug into the skin on his waist trying to keep him in place as he squirmed around trying to get out of the mans grasp.

Giyuu hadn't took notice of the tears that were streaming down his face yet, as he sat the his haori propped close to his chest, covering his chest that had been exposed in the middle of what happened.

He were tired, hungry and in need of help he couldn't just sit there and be pissy all day he has a job he needs to attend, just because he's a hashira doesn't get him special treatment, infact he got better treatment when he were a lower rank slayer. Now all he gets is teased and yelled at, Ubuyashiki-san and Kanroji were the only ones who treated him as if he were actually human.

Soon after about 12 minutes he mustered up enough strength and stood up surprisingly not falling back into his spot. He still held his Haori close to his chest tears still running down his face over the dried ones.

------------TIME FOR OUR FAMOUS TIME SKIPP------------

Giyuu had just entered his estate with hand marks on his breast and throat along with bites and hickeys, nail marks on his waist and stomach, hair a mess, even more tears dried on his face with fresher ones.

As he walks around to his room he finds Kanroji on his bed crying, "what are you doing" he said seeming to startle her as soon as she saw him, she rushed off his bed and hugged him "Where have you been!? I thought you were dead!" Mitsuri said sobbing, while hugging him which made him nervous and uncomfortable. 

"What happened to you!?" she said even more tears streaming down her face as she sees the body state Giyuu's in. She soon gasped as she realized even more tears flooding her sight. she then removed her arms and grabbed some clothes from his drawer and gave it to him and left the room. He assumed she wanted him to change.

When he were done changing Mitsuri came back into the room and asked if he were comfortable with her being there and asking more questions and he replied with a yes.

The day after that he took about a 2 weeks off for a break and to make sure he's doing his best and not overworking himself.