Therapy (Giyuu🌊 Pt.9)

MANGA SPOILERS.
may be short it depends on my motivation.

Giyuu woke up and Kanroji and Kana we're playing around with some of the toys Giyuu packed Kana. Giyuu got up and was greeted by Kanroji and Kana.

Kana was wearing a pink shirt with a jean skirt with black leggings. Her hair was brushed back into a ponytail with Tsutako's bow supporting the ponytail.

Giyuu got dressed, then they walked down to the therapy room where only 4 hashira we're there, which were Kocho, Tokito, Shinazugawa and Iguro. Iguro was still a bit shaken up from Giyuu's glare and how Kanroji lashed out at them. But Kanroji looked as if nothing had happened, despite Giyuu's face being unreadable, there were all types of different emotions going through him.

He was very nervous he didn't know how the hashira's would respond to him being trans, or having a daughter or keeping it from them.
He was nervous and scared at the same time. Who knows how they would take it. What if they mistreat him because of it? What if the therapist gives up on him because of it? What if he ruins it for all the hashira? What if he ruins the bit of respect he has from the hashira?
The possibility's are endless.

By the time all the hashira we're there Giyuu snapped out of his daze and they were invited in. The feeling of dread was washing over his stomach, he felt as if he was sick, he felt sick in the stomach, every movement was making his dread.

"As I heard you are the most closed off, so just try to communicate what you feel" the therapist started, with a sigh Giyuu said.

"Growing up I was a girl" Giyuu started as more dread washed over him, he instantly regretted his words. All the hashira we're shocked excluding Kanroji and Muichiro, Muichiro barely knew what he was saying. "Everyone in my village stopped treating me as an equal, and I was considered 'Different' from everyone, once I said I wanted to be a boy" Giyuu said not even knowing what he was saying. " Even all the kids treated me 'Different' and said that they were told I was a 'fag', everyone mistreated me, everyone except my big sister, she was the only one, not even her fiance treated me right" "Than on night a demon barged into our home, my sister hid me, and told me to be quiet, she could barely close the door all the way before the demon made it in. I had to sit there and watch my sister's guts be pulled out of her, and listen to all her screams" Giyuu said as tears were building up in his eyes

"I tried telling the villagers that it was a demon who killed her, but they called me crazy, and accused me of murdering her. They were gonna send me to a far away family member, who was a doctor but I ran away, before they could" "I was in the mountains alone, it was cold. I had ended blacking out and waking up in a house, and that's where I met my sensei and Sabito, they excepted me for who I was and, my sensei even provided me with a binder"

"Sabito died in the final exam, it was all my fault if I had been stronger maybe he would be in my place, as a hashira" " I hate myself and everything about me, I hate my feminine voice my feminine body"

"The only thing I don't regret is Kana" Giyuu took a sigh before talking again "while we were paired up I didn't get paired up with anyone, as you all should know, I had stopped somewhere to get water and maybe a snack, and I was pulled into an alleyway, I was.. touched.. in places I didn't like without permission". The hashira were just as shocked as before. "I found out I was pregnant.. with Kana" the hashira still looked as shocked.

The therapist was writing stuff down like he did the prior few days. "That's why I wasn't here, and why I looked bigger than usual" "Kanroji is the only reason I got through it, I had told her a couple years back, I was trans, infact she was the one who named Kana. I see Kanroji as my older sister, although she's younger than me, she reminds me of her"
"I want Kanroji to know I love her as my sister if anything happens to me or her" Kanroji had tears flowing down her face, and Kana looked at her with concern, as she hugged her.

For a few more hours he talked about stuff and how he felt. He had eventually started crying. The therapist written down a few more things after he finished talking. After the therapist told Giyuu some things of how to feel better about himself and suggested seeing a therapist more often.

Once they walked out, the hashira (excluding Kanroji) apologized for treating him like and outcast. They decided to give him some space and let him process.

Kanroji stayed with him though. Kana ended up falling asleep a few minutes after, getting back to the room, Giyuu fell asleep not that long after Kana fell asleep.

Sorry I didn't update in a long time. School messed up my schedules so I didn't update for a while and I didn't know what to put for this update so this has been sitting here for about a week. Once again I'm sorry.