Therapy (PT.2 👂🏻Tengen)

MANGA SPOILERS
TW
⚠️slurs+suicidal thoughts⚠️

When Giyuu woke up Kanroji and Kana were still sleeping the sun wasnt even up yet, he was still tired.. after a few minutes of trying to fall asleep he couldn't. So he stayed up and stared at the wall with only his thoughts, his thoughts were never the best.. he wouldnt think of happy things at all.. he could only think about Tsutako and Sabito..

No happy thoughts at all. The only thing that went through his head was a small voice telling him that he was useless. If he was honest he would say he beleived it. But the way Kanroji was talking about him he wanted not to believe it but his heart was agreeing with it. He's a freak and he knows it. Why was he born a girl. He was only a fag nothing more...

No wonder his own village turned against him.. he was only someone who believed in a sin.. He dragged his sister with him no wonder why she died.. it's all his fault... He should've been the one to die.. Twice... But he didnt.. Why dont he just kill himself? All the hashira would be happier.. he's been told to kill himself in the past.. why didn't he listen to them and do it..

None of the Hashira know his secret but Kanroji she supports him she was the only one who believed in him other than Tsutako, Sabito, and his Sensei, Urokodaki. But yet he was the reason Sabito and Tsutako died he should've been the one to die, and he doesn't talk ti Urokodaki anymore, he believes Urokodaki hates him he got lucky when he took Tanjiro and Nezuko in.. Giyuu wants to protect the two until, he dies. He's lucky the two even listened to him..

"-Yuu!, Giyuu!" Kanroji was saying his name.. "hmm.. Yeah" Giyuu said without noticing the tears going down his face "Are you ok? Your crying!" Kanroji said in kind of a whisper since Kana was still asleep "Yeah im ok, I'm sorry if i woke you up.." Giyuu said lying. "It's okay Giyuu you can talk to me.." Kanroji said with a genuine look in her eyes. She reminded him so much of Tsutako, Tsutako would always confort hin whenever he had nightmares or was having anxiety problems..

All Giyuu could do it look down amd let the tears he didnt know he was holding in fall onto his pants. He sucked in his lip to muffle the sound of his crying,

Kanroji.. hugged him.. he hasn't been hugged in the last few months it felt relaxing... When Giyuu settled down he brushed it off Kanroji said that she wasn't going to pressure him to say anything or tell her anything but said to atleast talk to her after he has his turn in therapy. He was glad that he had someone to talk to other than a therapist when he was younger he had a therapist she let him go when she found out he was a trans Ftm.

Soon enough Kana woke up crying but Giyuu gave her a sippy cup for her to quiet down. Once she quieted down he did her hair in a brushed up high ponytail, with Tsutako's bow in the front of her ponytail. After that he got her dressed in some leggings and a purple-ish pink dress, the dress wasn't that long, that why dhe had the leggings. Once Giyuu and Kanroji got dressed they made their way to the therapy room to see all the other Pillars.

The same thing happened they were called in and told that it was Tengen's turn.

Tengen talked about things such as his Family problem and his father.

Tengen was told a few things that was supposed to be helpful but it was really just boosting his Ego..

After a few hours they went their separate ways again and everything happened all over again as if it was a loop just in different nights.

I dont think any of these things of Giyuu so dont come at me in the comments.