2 days after the birth

(I'm not sure if they had to stay where they gave birth or not just go along with the story) - Your Favourite Starburst.

(She was born on June 28th)

Giyuu woke up to his baby crying the one he named Kana he sat up and grabbed her out of her crib and started feeding her.

Soon after a few minutes Kana fell back asleep, and there was a knock at the door. So Giyuu put her back in her crib  e for answering the door.

When he opened the door it was Kanroji probably coming to see Kana.

"Giyuu-san how are you did the birth go well!" Mitsuri said with a bright smile "It went well, come inside" Giyuu said inviting Kanroji in.

Kanroji took off her shoes and sat down on the couch as she watched Giyuu sit down next to her. "So where is she?" Kanroji asked "she's asleep right now but you can go see her" Giyuu told her "Yes please!" Giyuu stood up and Kanroji followed behind him as he walked to his bedroom. When. They entered they walked over to the crib and Kanroji awed at her.

"Which name did you pick for her?" Kanroji asked "Kana" Giyuu said answering Kanroji's question.

"You chose the name I suggested!" Kanroji said in an exciting tone putting an extra large smile on her face.

" I mean yeah you helped me through this and supported me and my wishes. If it wasn't for you I would've still been the plain o'l Tomioka" Giyuu said with a true genuine smile making Kanroji blush (Not a ship you weirdo's) while hugging him "Waa! Why are you so nice to me!" Kanroji said with tears rolling down her face.

Giyuu simply hugged her back letter her use his chest for support (still not a ship).

That's the end of this chapter have a good rest of your night or day. -Your Favourite Starburst.