Back to work

During the week he had really bad cramps he were comforted by Kanroji though she had bought something to help him whilst on this time of month she had also bought him a teddy bear that she thought was cute, Giyuu did too just could never admit it.

Kanroji visited him every day of the week, he liked actually being liked for once but soon he had to go back to work where he got teased and almost bullied. When he got back he were questioned of the bat just not by Mitsuri or the master, Master knew he were trans and were explained to about what a period was by his wife Mrs.Amane is what they called her it was requested by her to be called that and so it was. 

He was questioned so hard by shinobu he almost had anger veins popping out of his forehead. He was made fun of by Sanemi and Obanai the way they always do as jokes, Muichiro didnt even know he was there, Himejima was praying for the demon slayers sake and Mitsuri was commenting if he was feeling any better or if he was having any after cramps. While Rengoku and Uzui were laughing at jokes they told eachother.

In the hashira meeting they talked about a village that had people going missing, it was lower rank stuff but still important.

Sorry this chapter wasnt as long either but I hope you enjoyed if you have any questions just ask-Your Favorite Starburst