選べなかった

When Giyuu got back to the HQ it went straight to questions on what happened but it all made Giyuu uncomfortable, he wanted to go home back to his estate get some more hours of sleep which he didnt get due to nightmares of what happened. Master said he were free to get any breaks if uncomfortable or uneased by pressure or nightmares. But as much as he wants to sleep he doesn't want questions as to why he wasn't there by mostly Shinobu the others didnt care as much. As much as he tried to ignore her she always got to him she always joked around about his feminine body type and voice that always cut right through his skin like a Katana cutting a demon's head off. 

Giyuu's new favorite part of the day was either going home or not being questioned by the Hashira's. When Giyuu got back to his estate he heard a knock at the door. When he opened the door he saw Mitsuri probably for a check up to make sure he was okay. "Did you need something Kanroji?" He asked her followed with a hum from Mitsuri answering his question being a no. "Can I come in? I wanted to talk to you" Kanroji asked Giyuu "yeah sure" Giyuu said answering her question.

When Kanroji got in they went to Giyuu's bedroom and sat down on the bed and Kanroji was the first to speak up "Why dont you take you Binder of while you sleep? It'll make you feel more comfortable while your sleeping. Might even help you sleep more and better" Kanroji said stating thing mostly in questions. Giyuu took a long pause stating by his look he never thought about it "I'll look into it" Giyuu said not knowing how to answer the question fully as 'yes and no' questions are hard for him to answer especially with his 'calm' and 'blunt' personality as other people would say. Soon after a few hours of chatting Mitsuri left saying goodbye on the way out. Giyuu listened to what she said and took off his binder for one of the first times since he got it. He indeed slept better than other nights, but he still had the same nightmare he's been having ever since that night.

When he woke his eyes were watery and he were covered in cold sweat produced by himself.
After he got changed he had a knock at his door when he answered it it was no other then Kanroji, he were a bit surprised to see her as his estate was farther away from the other hashiras estate's. After he invited her In they took a seat on a chair. Kanroji started the conversation like usual and said " your probably wondering why I'm here I just came to say we had a meeting today" that answered half of his questions he had prepared to ask. "Oh... Well thanks for telling me"..
Surely that isn't what she came for why would she come all this way just to say that surely enough she said he goodbyes along with her hug and took her leave Giyuu knew she wouldn't hurt him so he didn't worry about it much. When she left he decided to take a quick nap before the meeting surely he had enough time.