XLVII

Kana was adjusting to sleeping in her own room and bed. She was trying to get used to the feeling of waking up in the morning, and having no one by her side. So she'd usually wake up crying Giyuu's name.

Giyuu would usually stay in her room until she fell asleep.

Giyuu wasn't a big fan of the crying though, he just wasn't that used to it anymore. Since she doesn't cry as much as she did. But she definitely inherited the crying from him, but her anger. That was not from him. Kana was a really good kid until her anger issues.

Though Giyuu was doing a great job taking care of Kana with the help of Kanroji!

Anyways back on topic.

Giyuu was surprised to see Kana walk into his room not crying at all, "Papa" Kana said her voice shaky and her jaw closed tight. "Yes Kana?" Giyuu replied back to Kana, knowing she was about to start crying. Kana walked to his bed trying to climb up it, but only achieving to get on the bed when Giyuu helped her.

She sat on his lap and hugged him. "Papa" she said once again but quieter. He wrapped his arms around her, as he could hear her start to cry. "It's okay Kana" Giyuu said quietly hushing her.

It usually took a good half an hour to calm her down, Giyuu was patient with it and didn't rush her.

"Kanroji is coming over today Kana.. do you wanna get ready and look pretty for Tt?" He asked Kana who's eyes lit up as soon as she heard Kanroji's name.

----------------------------------------------------------

So they did in fact get ready, Giyuu bathed Kana and washed her hair out with water.
Kana wore a sun flower decorated pink dress. Her hair was in a bun with Tsutako's bow accompanying it.

So Giyuu got started on making Kana something to eat after Kana got ready. while she played with her toys.. Kana had recently gotten new toys from her birthday. The hashiras and birthdays were a.. chaotic mix is all I can really say.

Eventually, there was a knock on the door as Giyuu had just gotten done with making breakfast.
And for all your suspicions it was infact Kanroji.

Kana immediately ran to Kanroji hugging her.

"Look at how pretty you are Kana!" Kanroji spoke to Kana. "Kana, say thank you" Giyuu said "Thank you tt Roji."

----------------------------------------------------------

(I honestly don't know what I'm doing)

Today was warm, like really warm. Okay, sorry let me get to the point. Uzui invited them to go hang out on the beach, Kanroji was persistent that they went.

So, for the 2nd time, the 3 had to get changed into swim suits.

Giyuu still had the same swimsuit from before since he hadn't gained much weight, but barely lost any.

Kana had a new bathing suit though, she had grown a lot since she first got her bathing suit. So she had a cute green tankini, which she also got for her birthday (From Kanroji).
Kanroji had a purple bikini, with hearts.

----------------------------------------------------------

The beach was full, with a whole bunch of kids making sand castles, or playing in the water with their parents or siblings.
"Glad you guys made it!" Uzui yelled to them. Mitsuri smiled waving at the hashiras, Obanai specifically.

Kana was kinda happy Muichiro was there, because she didn't like when people talk too much, it makes her ears burn at the sound of certain voices.. On the hand Muichiro was quiet and only made occasional hums, it was kinda annoying when he forgot what they were doing...

Senjuro was there also, another person to give Kana company.. Senjuro liked to make sand castles with Kana.. so she didn't not like him.

Though.. she couldn't stop glancing at her father.. he seemed so happy, that made her happy too. She enjoyed Seeing her papa smile around the other pillars. The white haired one.. who is it again? Shinazugawa right. She could catch her papa smiling at him from time to time, and to her surprise he smiled back most of the time.

Life is good for her so far.. she's well protected and she has her papa.
----------------------------------------------------------

Kana can swear she sees the same little girl everywhere.. the same dark brown headed, light brown skinned girl. Is she being stalked?

This girl didn't look as good as she did last time, her skin was dark under her eyes. Kana recalls Giyuu having them for a while...

But the girl's hair looked knotted. Kana's not one to judge.. well kinda but Kana's never seen anyone with the hair type the girl had.

All Kana could do was shrug her shoulder. She was building a castle with Muichiro and Senjuro anyways, the castle was WAY more important Anyways.
----------------------------------------------------------

There was a bar so basically almost all the hashira were sitting there talking. Giyuu kept his eye on Kana though.. she seemed to be enjoying her time, pretty much until Senjuro did something wrong so she stomped on the sand castle. Muichiro was just watching... he forgot what they were doing about ten times.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was so lame.. and I wanna apologize for not uploading in so long I've been busy with school. I meant to post this a while ago but I forgot... But thank you for reading all the way until here. Have a good rest of your day or night and remember to eat and drink something!! Until next time my fellow wattpadion!!!