選べなかった ; Pt.3

Once they all met back up Giyuu was about 7 minutes late. They all questioned where he had been but he had just stared back at them and looked back to the ground, he heard a slight "tch" and knew it was from Shinazugawa.

Tengen and Rengoku were leading the group while laughing pretty loud.
Shinazugawa and Obanai Were Infront of Tomioka talking.

Tomioka was behind the group trying to keep his distance away from them all.

Kocho and Kanroji were in front of Shinazugawa and Obanai chatting about things and laughing from time to time.
Muichiro fell asleep after he had convinced Gyomei to carry him on his back by saying he had tripped over a rock when he were walking to the group and that his foot hurt. We all know it was a lie and he was just being lazy.

On the the way there it has eventually gotten dark. That meant they weren't going to be able to see properly (no offense to Gyomei) and off the bat Tomioka had fell into Obanai and Shinazugawa.

As soon as the three got up Tomioka started apologizing while being scowled by the two he'd fell into. Being yelled at made him feel weird inside it gave him the fear he had while being...well you know.. As soon as they stopped scowlding him and turned around the fear wasn't there..

So would this be a casual thing to happen when Tomioka gets yelled at or just feels off in general..

••••°°°♥♣♠♥♣♠♥♣♠♥°°°••••
They've been walking for about 2 and a half hours (which equals up to 6. Miles), the village was 30 Minutes away and Tomioka's legs were about ready to give up yes he's walked more miles then this but he hasn't slept in the past couple of weeks, he may not look like it but he's exhausted.

He doesn't know why but his stomach started to hurt in certain spots, one after another, he started to feel nauseous after a few minutes of it.

His stomach got even worse as he kept walking but he still didn't say anything about it to the others he couldn't tell if they could tell or not so he kept quiet trying not to disturb them.

••••°°°♥♣♠♥♣♠♥♣♠♥°°°••••

Soon enough they were there Tomioka was surprised that he didn't give in or throw up, but he feels like crap. Since it was broad daylight they decided to go to the hotel they'd be staying at for a little.

Walking there Tomioka got a bit of weird stares but he didn't care he was used to it by now.

When they got there they decided to eat before heading their separate ways. Tomioka got his normal and ate at a separate table from the others, since he was always quiet he could hear all the muffled whispering about him in, to be honest he didn't mind them, only just a bit did he mind them...

Ok I lied, those whispers affect the way he thinks about himself and the world, it affects the his mental health is too.

••••°°°♥♣♠♥♣♠♥♣♠♥°°°••••

After they finished eating they went their separate way. While walking to the room Shinazugawa was irritated the whole time like he usually is.

The room wasn't that big, it had a bathroom, a mini fridge and two normal sized beds.
Giyuu could handle it it was spacious enough for him. He may be picky but he isn't that picky... He may be..

Giyuu was still up when Sanemi went to sleep but ended up throwing up when Sanemi fell asleep. He didn't fall asleep until a few hours passed in those hours he stared at the wall like he did after his sister was killed.