Therapy (Kocho🦋 Pt.6)

MANGA SPOILERS!
May be short it depends.

When Giyuu woke up Kanroji and Kana were already awake Kana was playing with a water bottle, her hair was in two ponytails with Tsutako's bow on her right ponytail. she was wearing a black shirt with her name imprinted on it in gold faded into a rosemary gold color.

When Kanroji came out the bathroom instead of her hair being in three braids she had two ponytails. "Me and Kana match!" Kanroji said point to Kana presumably her hair.

After Giyuu got changed he put his hair in his regular low messy ponytail. After that they went down to the therapy room like always.

It wasnt a surprise that all the hashira  were already there as usual.

They were called in and told it was Kocho's turn. She started talking about a fake smile and about her older sister Kanae. Only a few of the hashira know who she is as most of the hashira weren't hashira in Kanae time.

After a few hours of talking and the therapist giving her compliments to make her feel better about herself and her strength, the went their separate ways again.

When Kanroji, Kana and Giyuu got back into the room. "Did you know Kocho had a sister? I never knew" Kanroji asked Giyuu partly "Yeah... she was the only one nice to me at the time.. other than Oyakata-Sama and Himejima" Giyuu said "oh.. well than I'm glad I became a hashira and met you!" Kanroji said with a big smile. Just then Giyuu smiled a true genuine smile, it's not like this is the first time Kanroji saw his smile though, she starting squealing at the fact that he smiled, like I said it's not the first or last time she seen it but she liked seeing it imprinted on his face.

After a few hours they decided to go to bed so they got changed and went to bed. Kana had grew a habit with sleeping with Giyuu, so Giyuu let her sleep in his bed with him.