Happy Birthday

SPOILER WARNING.

Ok so I'm saying it now just in case I don't publish the chapter I'm working on today.

Happy birthday Mui (Muichiro) . You work hard and are amazing you show such strength for a newly 15 year old. Even though everyone will still consider you a 14 year old because you don't age in the show (for all I know). Even though your brother was never the nicest to you, you still protected him even though he may not have showed it he truly loved you and still does. Even though you died I'm still gonna say to be careful and protect who you can while you can. Even though you died you still got reunited with your Mother, your brother and your father.

Happy birthday to Yui (Yuichiro) too. As he is Muichiro's twin I'll show my respect since it is also his birthday and it would be wrong to put the younger brother first instead of the older brother (kinda like putting the son before the father for all of you who don't know what I mean). You worked hard protecting your brother even though you weren't the nicest to him from what we've seen your still a good brother. Even though you might not believe that, your still important as it's your Birthday. Even though you died you reunited with your Mother and Father, And in 3 years your twin brother Muichiro.