Therapy (PT.5 🍡Kanroji)

MANGA SPOILERS

ay be short it depends.

When Giyuu woke up Kana's hair was done in a high ponytail with Tsutako's bow in the front of the ponytail and she was playing with something. Giyuu assumed Kanroji was in the bathroom since she wasnt in her bed.
So giyuu got up and picked Kana up, and picked out an oufit for her.

She was wear a purplish blue dress with overalls once he finished changing her Kanroji came out the bathroom with her hair down. "Giyuu-san do you mind doing my hair? I cant quite get it how I want it" Kanroji said asking Giyuu "ok" Giyuu said with his normal tone as Kanroji went and sat down infront of him. Giyuu started with her left braid it wasn't the best but it was pretty good same with the other two braids.

Once Giyuu got changed he put his hair in his usual messy low ponytail. His hair was getting longer mabye when he gets back to his estate he'll ask Kanroji to cut it for him.

Once they made it to the therapy room therapy room all the hashira were there, no surprise.

Once they were called in they were told it was Kanroji's turn, they'd probably assume she would have no problems since she could pull any boy that she wanted to. But that's wrong she had plenty of problems.

"Growing up I had a weird amount of strength and ate more than an average human would eat" Kanroji said. "I was gonna get married but it was called off.. I was told that he couldn't bare having a child with my hair color" Kanroji said not as happy and bright as she usually is, "I was called a Sl£t once for wearing a skirt that was above my knees" once Kanroji said that Obanai had a glare on his face while Giyuu just tilted his head down and bit his lip hearing what she was saying.

Kanroji talked about how she had an eating disorder and the names she would be called if she wore certain clothes. After a few hours of talking and the therapist giving her tips and telling her things to make her feel better about herself. They headed their separate ways once again.

Once they made it back to the room Kanroji was still looking down. There was an awkward silence between the three. Not until Giyuu said something. He said what they called her wasn't true as he had experiences with being called a sl•r on multiple occasions;

FLASH BACK
Giyuu was about 7 in this flash back.

Giyuu was walking to a shop Tsutako had asked him to go, to get dinner for the two of them. While he was walking there he heard someone yell "Fag!" if he's honest he doesn't know why the people in his village treated him like this. They switched up on him so fast as soon as the word was passed around. He never really had any friends they never liked him but they still would talk to him but they were forced to stop talking to him when the parents of the children were told.

He didnt exactly like people so he didnt really mind but, he just doesn't like the words they'd call him Tsutako didn't like them either.

As he started to arrive at the store he heard some people whispering about him. Some calling him Sl•rs and others just talking about him in general saying his original name.

When he walked into the store he immediately walked over to get the stuff Tsutako requested he'd get.

When he walked up to the cashier, the cashier only started at him with a stern look as Giyuu put the items up on the counter. "Kid you got money for that?" The cashier said still with that stern look on his face. Giyuu just nodded he excuses any contact with his voice as he sounds like a girl.

Giyuu grabbed the money from out his pocket and slid it to the other side of the counter. "Your sister send you here Yui" Giyuu looked down at hearing that name again "Its Giyuu.." Giyuu said while looking down.

"You know being a girl means you get all the men you want and your throwing it all away on some stupid phase" Giyuu still had his head down as he waited for the cashier to give him back his groceries.

"You only want to be a boy because you don't want to be the slut you grew up to be" Giyuu's eyes widened at that. "Your just a whore you don't want to admit it that's why you decided to be a boy your just a slutty little girl" Tears filled Giyuu's eyes as he walked out the store still with no groceries in either of his hands.

END OF FLASH

After a few hours of Kanroji and Giyuu talking they decided that they would got to bed and finish their conversation the next day.

Once again I dont think trans people are any of these things. So dont attack me for it.