about 6 months later

Might be short depending on how much motivation I have.

Giyuu woke up and Kana was still sleeping. He smiled a bit at her, before getting up and taking a shower. After that he went into the living room to make something for him and Kana to eat.

She set he sippy-cup on the couch before climbing up on it, laying down. But before she knew it she was wide awake and sitting up as she played in her food. Giyuu took her to the bathroom and started some bathwater only after 2 minutes it was filled enough. He got her ready for the bath and set her in as she splashed around. He washed her hair washed her body off and rinsed her off with water before grabbing a towel and picking her up out of the bath, he wrapped her up in the towel walking to the room before setting her on the bed as she shivered, he grabbed some clothes out and got her dressed. After she was dressed he grabbed her (Tsutako's) bow and set it down the the side, he put her hair in a bun putting the bow Infront of the bun.

Kanzaburou came and yelled "CAW CAW Hashira meeting starting in 10- no 30 minutes CAW CAW" Giyuu sighed before grabbing Kana it's almost 30 minutes just to get there from his estate, so he might just get going now.

(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)(⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠)◉⁠‿⁠◉。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)(⁠θ⁠‿⁠θ⁠)ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ(⁠✷⁠‿⁠✷⁠)
When they get there
(⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥(⁠っ⁠˘⁠з⁠(⁠˘⁠⌣⁠˘⁠ ⁠)(⁠●⁠’⁠3⁠)⁠♡⁠(⁠ε⁠'⁠●⁠)(⁠๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑⁠)꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

When they got there Giyuu handed Kana to Mrs.Amane and sat down with the rest of the hashira

Ubuyashiki talked about there being a demon spotting in a village on a mountain nearby, and talked about how it may be a demon from the Twelve Kizuki. He was sending 2 of the hashira.

After the meeting they all went home except the two hashira, as they were on their way to the village.

Mean while Kana and Giyuu we're going to a village to get groceries for the house.

When they made it to the boat Giyuu got a few weird stairs along with Kana, and the place seemed somewhat familiar to Giyuu, although he didn't know what made it familiar.

As they made it to a cafe Kana immediately ran over to some sweets such as cake, cookies, cupcakes, and chocolate. Kana seemed to enjoy chocolate, Giyuu walked over to her "Do you want some chocolate?" "Yes!" Kana replied quickly while nodding her head up and down "would you like to buy thid ma'am" the women said making Giyuu slightly uncomfortable Kana reading him as a book as she said "He's a man you stupid bitch!" This shocked Giyuu "Kana where did you learn that!" "Shinazugawa" he should've known honestly "It's fine! I'm very sorry!" The women said bowing her head as she grabbed four pieces of chocolate putting it into a paper bag.

"It's on me!" The women yelled squinting her eyes as she closed them handing over the bag. "Thank y-" "serves you right" "Kana!".

They stopped by two other stores Kana cussing people out for making the slightest contact in Giyuu that seemed rude, such as glaring or even questioning him.

As they were walking out the village they were stopped by a couple, that seemed frail and old "I have heard by village people your daughter has been very rude, I don't think your the best influence on her so if you sell her to us I'll assure you we will have her acting as if she is a servant!" The lady said "I'm sorry but my daughter is fine just the way she is and she isn't a server so she doesn't have to act like one" Giyuu said as he picked Kana up pushing past the couple.

That's all I have for today I'm so sorry for not updating much I just have alot going on with school and having to help my mother with things.