1 year time skip; 20th birthday.

When Giyuu woke up he checked on Kana before getting dressed master told the hashira that they had the day off he thought they knew.

They got the day off for his birthday.. no one knows except Kanroji.

Kana had recently started walking it's pretty shocking that a 9 month old is already walking. Her hair is already past her shoulders. She's prettier than Giyuu was as a child. She has a lot of Tsutako's features but they might be from Giyuu when he was a child.

After he dressed Kana he started playing with her until he heard a knock at the door.

He set Kana down but she got up and followed him to the door, when he opened the door it was Kanroji as expected.

She had a box and three birthday hats one for Giyuu herself and Kana.

She came in and Kana walked over to her, Kanroji picked her up and put the hat on her.

Kana didn't keep it on for long she had took it off and started shaking in up and down.

Kanroji then gave Giyuu one and put hers on along with Giyuu.

"Here" Kanroji said Giving Giyuu a Mochi "oh arigato" "no problem"

Giyuu bit down on it "it's really good" Giyuu said while handing a price to Kanr for her to chew on "arigato" Kanroji said with a bright smile.

After Kanroji sung happy birthday Kana was already asleep so Giyuu put her in her crib.

Giyuu was now 20 none of the hashira know except Kanroji. She's the only one that ever cared.

Kanroji left after a few hours of talking. Because it was pretty late and the both of them were tired.

(Don't ask why I made it Giyuu's birthday I just felt like aging him up)

After Kanroji left Giyuu got changed and went to sleep.