Kana Pt.2

When they arrived at the Inn it was pretty early in the morning so they decided to part ways but they stayed for a little while choosing who they want to share room with. Giyuu and Kanroji were paired up by master so they left the group on their own after a little while. Their room number is 298, when they got to their room they had a crib in there probably set up by master. But since Kana had fell asleep while on the way to the Inn, Giyuu took Tsutako's bow out her hair and put her in the crib before setting Tsutako's bow in his bag.

He couldn't risk losing it now can he? The room was better then the last Inn they stayed at this one was bigger although it had only one room which had 3 beds including the crib for Kana. It also had a kitchen and a bigger bathroom. Soon after getting ready for bed Giyuu and Mitsuri went to sleep.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Giyuu had been awaken by Mitsuri shaking him awake when he got up he changed out of his Pajama's and into some regular clothes. Kana had already awoken before Giyuu, Mitsuri had decided to let him sleep more. Since she wanted to play with Kana and dress her up.

Kana's hair was brushed into 3 small braids they weren't the longest but they were pretty long for her age. She had Tsutako's bow on the braid on the right.

Kana was wearing what she usually wears but she has alot of the same clothes in different colors. She was wearing an outfit but in navy blue.

The outfit is for your imagination just be creative●-authors note

Since therapy didn't start till the next day they decided to explore the Inn it was pretty big on the outside who knows what they have here.

Since Kanroji wanted to do Giyuu's hair he let her.

Kanroji only put his hair in a ponytail cause if she were to do anything else he would look like a girl. When they left the hotel room they made their way to the cafe.

Some of the hashira were already there such as Iguro, Shinazugawa, kocho, and Muichiro. When Iguro saw Kanroji his face seemed to light up almost. So Kanroji, Giyuu and Kana walked over to them, "Ara ara~ hello Tomioka and Kanroji-San" Kocho said greeting the two "Hello Kocho-San!" Kanroji said greeting Kocho.

Giyuu stayed quiet he didn't like to talk whenever he did it just annoyed everyone, but then when he didn't it also seemed to annoy everyone.

"It's not very nice to ignore people Tomioka-San" Kocho said teasing Giyuu. But Giyuu still stayed quiet. "This is why you have no friends Tomioka-San" Kocho said still teasing Giyuu. Giyuu didn't really care when she bothered him, he's used to it by now.

"Oh? Ignoring me are you Tomioka-San" Kocho said with a slight chuckle.

"S-stop!" Giyuu's eyes widened in that moment, that was Kana who said that everyone looked shocked Kanroji did, Kocho did, Iguro did, and so did Shinazugawa, Muichiro probably doesn't remember who Kana is so I wouldn't say he looked shocked.

Giyuu crouched down almost to her height if she wasnt so short, he grabbed her hands and managed the best smile he could, almost leaving Shinobu, Shinazugawa, and Iguro shocked. I'm not very sure Muichiro noticed or cared.

Just then the other hashira started coming in they didn't know what happened so they didn't really care whatever happened.

After they ate they decided to explore.
They found a swimming pool, a Spa room, a weightlifting room, a daycare place but they didn't leave Kana there she can get really fussy when shes not around Giyuu or Kanroji. They found another cafe, but this one was just sweets.

They also found a medic room. That's all they found their not sure if there's more or not.

They decided to call it a day after that.