It can't be...

Just so y'all know this might not be long or make any sense so don't come for me - Your Favorite Starburst.

When Tomioka woke up he had tears running down his face along with cold sweat beads but never mind that, he felt nauseous.. again. He stood up and walked to the bathroom and let it all out into the toilet like the former day at the hotel. Once he finished he cleaned himself up and went into the kitchen looking for something to eat he didn't find much but he found some tea packets it's not what he was looking for but it will at least hydrate him.

(Little authors note- I don't know what they used to warm up water for real so just go along without comments trying to correct me) - Your favorite Starburst ♡

When he had the tea brewing he heard a knock at the door of his estate. When he opened the door it was Kanroji, he didn't know what to say so he invited her in and since he had some extra tea he wasn't gonna be able to drink by himself without it getting cold he asked if she wanted some "would you like some tea? I have some extra" "yes please!" Kanroji said back with her cheerful voice with that response he poured some into a mug and gave the mug to her " This is really good, you make good tea" Kanroji said while putting on a really big smile while putting the mug back to her lips. "Oh um arigato. But if you don't mind me asking why'd you come here all of a sudden?" Giyuu questioned Kanroji "oh well I noticed you were acting weird ever since the walk to the inn is there something wrong?" Kanroji answered. " Oh um it's just that I've been feeling nauseous lately"

"When did this start?"
"The day we went on the walk to the inn"
"Does this usually happen in the morning?"
"Yeah"
Kanroji sat the mug down on the table and started to think.
"Tomioka-San I think, um I don't know how to say this"
Taking a sigh she said "I think you may be... pregnant"
Tomioka froze "w-what, no no no I couldn't be..."
"Tomioka-san... I grew up the oldest out of all my siblings I know what I'm saying"

(Little author's note- The way she said it isn't meant to be rude so don't come for her saying mean things in the comment section) - Your Favorite Starburst

"I don't know how I would take care of a child I grew up the youngest of my family" with that Kanroji hugged him letting him use her shoulder as a pillow as he cried.