1 month time skipp

"I'm sorry tomioka-san but you had a miscarriage due to stress" Kanroji said with tears in her eyes

"What? Your lying tell me your lying!" Tomioka said desperately

"I'm sorry!" Kanroji said in tears

•••°°°♡♤♧♡♤♧♡♤♧♡♤♧♡♤•••°°°

Giyuu woke up with tears streaming down his face he started to calm down once he realized it was just a dream.

He then got a knock on his door 'its probably Mitsuri to check in on me again' Tomioka and yes they got so close they call eachother by their first instead of last name.

Once he opened the door he got a big embrace by Mitsuri, not so much because of his big baby baby bump.

(His baby bump is about the size of those big bowls that you'd use for mashed potatoes)

"Your baby bump got so much bigger Giyuu-san" Mitsuri said putting her hands together while sitting down watching Tomioka plop down next to her

"Its harder to do things with her in there" Tomioka said

(There you go it's a Girl)

What do you think she'll look like?" Mitsuri said with her hands still put together.

"Um I dont know... it really just depends" Giyuu said looking down at his baby bump while cradling it.

"Oh. Well I'm sure she's gonna be beautiful after all she is your child" Kanroji said with a reassuring smile.

"There's only a month till she is born are you excited to meet her"

"Yeah" Tomioka said still straddling his stomach.

"Well I have a Hashira meeting to go to soon and your estate is pretty far from the HQ so I'm gonna get going" Kanroji said getting up.

When Tomioka stood up Mitsuri hugged him and he hugged her back. Then Mitsuri put her shoes back on and waved to Tomioka while saying "Bye Giyuu-san let me know if you ever need help".

"Bye Mitsuri and I will" Giyuu said with one of his shit eating smiles
And With that Kanroji left that.