Comfort.

This includes Sanegiyuu so if you don't like the ship skip this chapter or whatever.

When Shinazugawa woke up all he heard was whimpering, when he looked over he saw Tomioka, flipping and tossing with tears rolling down his face and sweat beads along with it. Since he just woke up and wasn't in the right mind space he decided to comfort him. He walked up to him and craddled him putting Tomioka's head on his bare chest. Soon after a few minutes Giyuu calmed down.
Soon after Sanemi's senses awoken he stopped cradling him and cursed himself, he had never once seen that side to Giyuu. Not even once..

Soon after a few minutes Giyuu woke up. He just sat up and didn't say anything this wasn't the familiar way he usually awoken since the incident. He usually woke up with tears going down his face and cold sweat beads dropping down along with it.

Not again... He felt nauseous.. again.
He could hold it right.. maybe not...
He doesn't think Sanemi's noticed.. yet..
Soon Sanemi noticed he was awake, and gave him some food and water.. tbh he couldn't eat the food even if he was starving, but he supposes water would help a bit.
He drank the water but it didn't help a lot it went down for a second then went back up a little.. too fast. The sight of the food made it worst.

He couldn't hold it anymore.. he got up and ran to the bathroom closing the door behind him letting it all out into the toilet.

Soon he felt a hand on his back and heard Shinazugawa saying "Damn hotel food"

••••°°°♥♣♠♥♣♠♥♣♠♥°°°••••

Soon they all met back up and Shinazugawa didn't say anything about Tomioka throwing up or hinted to the others that he threw up.. nothing at all.

After they finished the demon off they all went back to their estates having to walk a lot again nothing really changed except the fact that Tomioka's stomach didn't hurt.