1 month time skip

Giyuu started going back to work one month after Kana was born because he wanted her to at least be a month old before he went out the house. Ubuyashiki had his kids or his wife babysit her when he was out on a mission or on patrol.

This is how it went when he came back;

When Giyuu woke up he checked on Kana she was still sound asleep she had longish hair for a 1 month old though. After he checked on her he took a shower and got ready for workbut that's when he heard a knock at his door when he opened the door it was Kanroji, Kanroji had walked in and they sat down.

"Your going back to work today are you glad to be going back!" Kanroji said with a bright smile "yeah sure" Giyuu said with a shit eating smile.

"If your wondering while I'm here so early in the morning is because master informed me to inform you that either his wife or his children will be taking care of Kana while your out on a mission or patrol or when we have a meeting and we have a meeting today and you need to get there early in order to give Kana to Mrs.Amane" Kanroji said with a sigh catching her breath "oh um ok" Giyuu said.

"We should probably get going" Kanroji said with a dumb found smile "Oh um yeah" Giyuu said putting his shoes on and grabbing Kana out her crib and changed her diaper and put her in some clothes and packed her a bag.

When they got there nobody was there because it was early. But master was there with his wife because they knew they'd be there early.

Giyuu and Mitsuri bowed before Giyuu gave Amane Kana along with her diaper bag.

"Arigato for watching her" Giyuu said "It's my pleasure" Amane said with a soft reassuring smile.

Giyuu and Mitsuri sat down near the tree Obanai is always at and started talking about things suck as the other hashira, Kana and Master.

Soon the other Hashira started arriving they didnt notice Giyuu though eventually Kanroji went to greet and talk to them. Obanai some how didnt see him while climbing up his tree.

Soon master arrived again and everyone went to bow.

Still nobody noticed Giyuu.

"Today we are here because we wanted to welcome back one of my children" Ubuyashiki started.

"Let's welcome back Giyuu" Ubutashiki said while everyone started looking around

Once Shinobu located him she started talking to him saying 'hi' and asking questions the other hashira were doing the same with the questions. Everyone except Kanroji and Tokito.

It gave Giyuu an uneasy feeling, it seemed Kanroji noticed it.

"Guys back up your crowding Giyuu-san, you know he isn't good with people" Kanroji said trying to get them to stop.

The first person to back out was Shinobu, Sanemi and Iguro.

Sanemi because he had simply lost interest same with Iguro, Shinobu because of what Mitsuri said.

one by one the hashira started leaving him alone because He wasn't answering and they had lost interest.

The rest of the day went by how it would normally and at the end of the day when the hashira left he picked Kana up, and went home.

Since Kana was awake he decided to play with her not to roughly though.

Once she got tired she started crying so he fed her and she fell asleep. Soon enough he got in the shower and got changed then went to sleep himself.