Therapy (Pt.7 🌬 Shinazugawa

MANGA SPOILER
May be short depends.

When Giyuu woken up Kanroji and Kana were still asleep. So he decided to get ready rather than wake them up, He'll just say he slept in if their late.

After he got ready he sat on the bed when he heard Kana. After a few minutes, he did her hair in a ponytail with her hair down in the back. He put Tsutako's bow on her ponytail. He put her in a red-ish pink dress.

After a few minutes of playing with Kana, Kanroji awoke, after a few minutes she got up and got changed and came back out "Giyuu-San do you mind doing my hair?" Kanroji said asking Giyuu "sure" Giyuu said not wanting to disappoint her "do whatever you can its ok" Kanroji said. Giyuu did her hair in two buns with hair strands sticking out in the middle of the bun (It was like those one hairstyles where the bun is like a ponytail holder that's the best I can explain) "I love it! Thank you Giyuu-San!" Kanroji said with a bright smile.

When they got to the therapy room there were two hashira that weren't there, which was Obanai and Sanemi.

When the two got there the therapist had just entered the room. They were told it was Shinazugawa's turn.

He started talking about being abused and how he had to kill his mother after she was turned into a demon, he also talked about a friend that he had lost.

He said something about a boy named Genya and how he was never able to express his feelings in the way he wanted to and it always came out wrong.  He talked about how he had been called a murderer by his little brother.

After a few hours of the therapist telling Sanemi some tips on how to communicate better and how to express his feeling better.

After a few hours of the Hashira talking, or more pacificaly all the hashira except Giyuu talking he just sat the with Kana slowly falling asleep in his arms.

After a few more hours they all went their separate ways once again. By the time they got to the room Kana was fast asleep.

After a few more hours of Giyuu talking to Kanroji, they had went to sleep.