Swimming

Ok so your just gonna need to know that I moved the therapy to the nextday. Just because I dont really have anything coming to mind. I hope you guys understand.

Giyuu woken up to Kana crying Kanroji seemed to be in the shower (Ok I know that they didnt have showers back then but I'm gonna need you guys to go along with it) so Giyuu got up and picked Kana up and started rocking her which made her calm down.

Since she was already awake he decided to get her changed and do her hair.

He put her hair in two ponytails, after he finished her ponytail he put Tsutako's bow in her left ponytail. When he finished her hair Kanroji had walked out the bathroom. "Hello Giyuu-San!" Kanroji Said greeting Giyuu. "Hello Mitsuri-San" Giyuu said with a slight smile.

"Also Giyuu-San the other hashira have decided we would be going swimming, and dont worry I bought you a swimming binder since.. well you know and also I checked your clothes so I could see what size clothes you wear I bought you a swimming suit its instead of it showing your chest it covers your whole body.. well except half your arm and half your leg." Kanroji said with a sigh Catching her breath "oh thank you.." Giyuu said with a slight smile.

Kanroji gave Giyuu the clothes and Giyuu went into the bathroom and changed. It fit him pretty well it wasnt to tight or to big it was almost perfect. Then the binder was basically like his normal bind just a bit different.

Giyuu walked out of the bathroom to see Kana wearing a pink swimming diaper with a matching top it was kinda like a bikini just for baby's.

He didnt see Tsutako's bow in her hair probably for the better.

After Kanroji grabbed some towels and they started heading down to the pool, when they got there everybody was already there so there was no need to wait.

Everybody was wearing either swimming trunks or a bikini. It made him feel left out, why couldn't he be born a boy? Why was he born a girl? Why was he not accepted by his own village? Why?

Right then he snapped back to reality almost everyone was in the pool except him and Kana, Kana never really fussed over what Giyuu did so she wasnt being loud at all. So he picked Kana up and went to the 3 feet side and set her down to splash in the pool while he was watching over her.

She seemed to be happy, Giyuu didn't even know how to swim he was never taught just because he's the water hashira doesn't mean he's a good swimmer he was never the best swimmer. Tsutako promised to teach him how to but... We all know what happened so I don't have to say it.

Sabito said he would teach him after the final exams... It ended the same way it did with Tsutako. Giyuu lost touch with Urokodaki after the incident with Sabito Giyuu blames himself that's why he lost touch with him. It was a surprise that he even took Tanjiro in. He hopes Tanjiro and that Demon girl are doing fine.

If the corps find out he let a demon live then he may get kicked off the corps, he didnt really care he saw himself in the 2 they shouldn't have to go through what he went through they may be traumatized from seeing their dead family but they still have that light in their eyes, so he assumes their still ok.. for now.

Then he was splashed it was by Uzui "Come on Tomioka quit being a party pooper and come over here" Giyuu simply just sat there "this is why no one like you Tomioka-San" Shinobu said gaslighting Giyuu. "I'm not.. disliked by people..." Giyuu said telling the truth, while others just made that one look, "Its true me and Giyuu-San have been friends since Tomioka was 19" Kanroji said making people think "Isnt Tomioka-San still 19?" Obanai said "see that proofs my point.. Giyuu-San is 20".

"She correct I turned 20 a few months ago you just forgot..." Giyuu said looking down.

♠️♣️♥️♠️♣️♥️♠️♣️♥️♠️♣️♥️♠️♣️♥️

By the time they got out Giyuu was already back at the hotel room because Kana started crying she had fell asleep after she got out the bath.

When kanroji came back to the room Giyuu and Kana were fast asleep except Kana was in the be with Giyuu they were cuddling. It was a cute sight for sure.

After Kanroji got out the Shower and combed her hair out she went to bed.