The New Normal +3 month time skip

Giyuu had woken up to Kana crying when he had gotten up he went over and picked her up and made her a bottle and gave it to her. Soon enough she fell asleep. But since it was early and he had a meeting to go to he got changed her diaper before changing her into some clothes.

He then got changed into his work uniform. After he got changed and brushed his hair in a low messy ponytail.

He then picked Kana up and got started on the walk to HQ.

When he arrived nobody was there as usual since he arrived early. Well at least nobody but Oyakata-Sama, but this time Amane wasnt there instead it was the Ubuyashiki Children. Giyuu headed over to them and handed them Kana before bowing to them. "Arigato for watching her" Giyuu said thanking them. "Its our pleasure" two of the Ubuyashiki quadtriplets said before walking away with Kana holding their hand.

Soon after 30 minutes the other hashira started to arrive starting with, Kochi then, Kanroji, as soon as Kanroji got there she walked over to Giyuu and started talking to him, then Iguro came and started talking to Kanroni and dragged her off somewhere away from Tomioka, then Himijema came along with Shinazugawa and Tengen, then Tokitoo came with Rengoku.

Soon Kagaya arrived and they all bowed. "Greetings Oyakata-Sama" Kanroji said with hints of joy in her voice that she got to greet Oyakata.

When they all settled down master started to explain why they were there "you guys are here because you are going to be going to a group therapy I feel it's best for your mental Health's you will be leaving tomorrow night and will be staying there for an extra week for a vacation" Oyakata explained. "Mitsuri and Giyuu will share a room because of personal reasons the rest of you will choose your rooms" Oyakata said with a sigh catching his breath.

"Giyuu if you may can you stay after the hashira meeting to discuss somethings" Oyakata said with a smile.

As they were leaving you could hear a silent giggle and a 'oooo~'. But Giyuu ignored it, when all the hashira left Giyuu sat in front of Oyakata-Sama.

"You requested for me?" Giyuu said "I wanted to know If you wanted to bring Kana along with you? After all they might figure out your secret while your there" Oyakata said with a smile.

"What am gonna say to the other hashira though?" Giyuu questioned. "Just say you babysit her time to time for extra money for now" Oyakata said answering Giyuu's question.

"Ok I'll bring her along with me" Giyuu said answering Oyakata's questions.

Soon enough Giyuu got Kana back and went home with her hold his hand.

By the time he got home Kana had got tired and fell asleep on Giyuu's bed. Meanwhile Giyuu was packing her a diaper bag along with his own bag for his own clothes.

After Giyuu packed he was tired so he layed next to Kana and went to sleep.