Muichiro birthday special

Giyuu awoken to the cries of Kana when he looked around the sun was still partly down. He got up and made Kana a bottle before heading back into his bedroom and feeding her.

When he finished feeding her, she so only fell back asleep she's pretty quiet for a baby she had pretty long hair to it was almost down to her neck. (Just for background info her hair is black and her eyes are an ombre color a dark pink faded into blue. Her ears are slightly pointed.

She's pretty rare only a once in a million chance another child will be born like this.

Since at this point the sun was already up he got dressed since it was Tokito's birthday the hashira decided to set up a meet up for Tokito.

They said to wear a Yukata. He decided to wear a blue one with a wave pattern it definitely showed that he was the water hashira.

He didn't like that.. he didn't deserve to be hashira but this was one of his only Yukata's so he was gonna wear it

When he was done changing he picked up Kana and put her in some clothes she wouldn't be to hot in or to cold in. One he finished with that he grabbed a comb and started combing her hair out it wasn't too notted at all but they were the reason she woke up.

When Giyuu arrived at the HQ to give Kana over to Mrs.Amane Kanroji was already there as soon as he came in Kanroji waved to him with a bright smile Giyuu waved back while walking over to Amane and handing her Kana before bowing to her and Ubuyashiki.

"Arigato" Giyuu said while Bowing to her and Ubuyashiki.

"My pleasure" (now don't be cocky with the way you make her say it) Mrs.Amane said with a faintly soft smile.

Soon she left and Kanroji and Giyuu started walking to the location while talking soon Giyuu notice the box she had on her back.

"So what's in the box?" Giyuu said with a question.

"Mochi's Shinobu gave me the task of making everyone a mochi that matched their Haori or their favorite color it wasn't the easiest but I got the job done i had to make nine copies of em. I also made mini ones for Kana" Kanroji said said with a sigh catching her breath and a faint smile.

"You didn't have to" Giyuu said not being Pacific "'I didn't have to'what?" Kanroji said "You didn't have to make me one" Giyuu said not making eye contact "why wouldn't I make you one your my bestfriend?" Kanroji said with another question ".. no reason" Giyuu said still not making eye contact "oh ok!" Kanroji said with a warm smile.

Once they arrived they looked around only Shinobu and Giyuu were there "Ara ara~ hello Kanroji and Tomioka-San" Kocho said with one of her fake smiles " Hi Kocho-san!" Kanroji said with a bright smile.

Giyuu stated quiet he didn't like talking to people other than close friends or.. relatives.

"You know Its rude to ignore people Tomioka-san" Shinobu said with another one of her fake smiles.

Giyuu stayed quiet still.

When the other hashira's arrived everything was set up a birthday sign with Muichiro's name on it it was signed by everyone. The bags with mochi in em were labeled with everyone's names.

●■●■●■●■●■●Time Skipp●■●■●■●■●■

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Muichiro happy birthday to you" everyone sang except Muichiro. "Cha cha cha" Uzui said with his arms up as Muichiro blew his birthday candle out.